What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Waxed up all my snowboard and a friend's son's board too. Why are holidays so short? I think I need a new waxing iron, my little portable job is so weak.

Spent a few hours with the good folks at service NSW again. I'm finally done with those dickwads for a long time.

Rode my bike along the harbour at sunset. It was pleasant.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3rd day of 4 conducting a national conference, using new podcast equipment. First time I've done it online, would usually be done in person. Not a huge fan but it works I guess.

Locked down again from tonight so not allowed to go in to finish tomorrow. So final day will now be using normal PC equipment from home lol. Should be entertaining with the dog being a bugger in the background and two kids home from school running amok haha. Very professional :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
3rd day of 4 conducting a national conference, using new podcast equipment. First time I've done it online, would usually be done in person. Not a huge fan but it works I guess.

Locked down again from tonight so not allowed to go in to finish tomorrow. So final day will now be using normal PC equipment from home lol. Should be entertaining with the dog being a bugger in the background and two kids home from school running amok haha. Very professional :p

View attachment 377599
Pfffft! No light ring? Professionalism is already lost at sea.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
#2 son on zwift, 'dad I need the seat put up'.... adjusting the seat I hear a few crackles, lil shit farted in my face while adjusting his seat.

Reckons its funny...

Oh yeah, made a Zwift laptop holder to put the laptop in front of the bike.

View attachment 377610
I really should get with the program and hang a towel over my headset.

The salty crust is rusting out my stem bolts.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

That's stinkin' thinkin'...

You need to upgrade to some titanium stem bolts! :p

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

A few months after COVID kicked off last year Mitcham cycles posted pics of a customers bike that had been used on a trainer, headset and BB were loaded with sweat crust. :oops:

Jpez

Down on the left!
#2 son on zwift, 'dad I need the seat put up'.... adjusting the seat I hear a few crackles, lil shit farted in my face while adjusting his seat.

Reckons its funny...

Oh yeah, made a Zwift laptop holder to put the laptop in front of the bike.

View attachment 377610
That’s revenge for all the times you got him to pull your finger when smaller!