What does your day look like?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah but are there any good rides in it?
I've got a couple of the previous yearbooks and they're great reads. Really immersive with great writing and photography, makes you feel like you're there stage by stage with some good interviews and stuff too.

The other one is the first Downtime Magazine (based on the pretty excellent podcast) soooo..... dunno? Looks bikey. Has things in it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a couple of the previous yearbooks and they're great reads. Really immersive with great writing and photography, makes you feel like you're there stage by stage with some good interviews and stuff too.

The other one is the first Downtime Magazine (based on the pretty excellent podcast) soooo..... dunno? Looks bikey. Has things in it.
I was being facetious about the quality of rider and course being presented...you know the world's best at their best etc. I must be loosing my sarcastic edge. The 2 images you've shown do look pretty wild. I wanted to ride my bike today but the weather has had that about to rain feel all day...and not rained. My loss!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I was being facetious about the quality of rider and course being presented...you know the world's best at their best etc. I must be loosing my sarcastic edge. The 2 images you've shown do look pretty wild. I wanted to ride my bike today but the weather has had that about to rain feel all day...and not rained. My loss!
Ah.... feel free to ignore my vaguely mansplainey response then. Also looking for alternate activities this weekend given the forecast looks irritating.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Radar and satellite images are pretty good at helping you judge the weather old man.

There could possible be an app for your phone, even your pre Y2K device……