What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Second time in 2 months, has corona turned people stupid !

Walk into an empty service station, clip clopping in my bike shoes, bicycle helmet on, riding 'gravel' cap on, gloves on... lift 2 nutty bars and tap dance over to the counter, set the bars down, glove off and reach for my phone to pay.

Served by a 20 something girl who watched me put my bike against the glass adjacent to the counter....

"ANY FUEL ?"

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Walk into an empty service station, clip clopping in my bike shoes, bicycle helmet on, riding 'gravel' cap on, gloves on... lift 2 nutty bars and tap dance over to the counter, set the bars down, glove off and reach for my phone to pay.

Served by a 20 something girl who watched me put my bike against the glass adjacent to the counter....

"ANY FUEL ?"
Well?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hardcore commute out to look at new job site in the CBD.View attachment 390512

Is that a BMX track in the background?

"ANY FUEL ?"
Sounds like a lot of my new recruits.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Not my day, but I think we’ve found @moorey

View attachment 390592
I think GP Lama lives in the Ballarat region as well, so they may share a common ancestry. (???)

Fark, I think I'm going to get an apple iTag and secure it in my luggage for my next domsetic or OS flight. There seem to have been too many "lost" luggage incidents recently. I guess that means having an iPhone too. 1st world problems.....

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Most fucked up funeral I’ve ever attended today.

Funeral for a friend of my wife’s, 37yo solicitor who was an all round way over achiever.

4yo boy sees himself with now dead mother in the photo reel from his birthday party and yells out “mummy cake”.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Early paddle this morning through the breakthough (approx 600m wide now) near the N tip of Bribie Island then in through the old Bar.
The arrow indicates the old lighthouse tower platform, now in the water. Bottom pic is how it used to look 6 months ago abeilt without the tower.