What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
At 12:48 this morning there was noise and movement outside the camper. I unzipped the fly screen and then the door and stuck my head outside. I came nose to nose with a kangaroo. He snorted at me. I snorted back. He didn't move. I groped inside for a torch and shone that at him. He gave up because he didn't have a torch. It was a big bastard. He moved off to the grass beside the camp and casually grazed with the others. Frightened fuck out of me. I sat for half an hour outside watching them. No shits given. I went back to bed.

PJO

in me vL comy
At 12:48 this morning there was noise and movement outside the camper. I unzipped the fly screen and then the door and stuck my head outside. I came nose to nose with a kangaroo. He snorted at me. I snorted back. He didn't move. I groped inside for a torch and shone that at him. He gave up because he didn't have a torch. It was a big bastard. He moved off to the grass beside the camp and casually grazed with the others. Frightened fuck out of me. I sat for half an hour outside watching them. No shits given. I went back to bed.
Probably just wanted a kiss goodnight and you blinded him instead. Some naturalist you are!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
A week or so ago I had a minor brain fart and left the map light on in my hilux (not to be noticed for about 16hrs). Suffice to say the 10yr old Panasonic OEM battery could not be revived (possibly should be a confession in all honesty).

"10yrs is a great stint from a battery so maybe I should get another Panasonic" I thought to myself.

Today I picked up a replacement from Toyota, it isn't a Panasonic but a century yuasa. I told the spares guy about the 10yr battery to which he said you will probably find the OEM Panasonic is 1-2k to buy :eek:

He looked it up and they are apparently $2600 :oops:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
A week or so ago I had a minor brain fart and left the map light on in my hilux (not to be noticed for about 16hrs). Suffice to say the 10yr old Panasonic OEM battery could not be revived (possibly should be a confession in all honesty).

"10yrs is a great stint from a battery so maybe I should get another Panasonic" I thought to myself.

Today I picked up a replacement from Toyota, it isn't a Panasonic but a century yuasa. I told the spares guy about the 10yr battery to which he said you will probably find the OEM Panasonic is 1-2k to buy :eek:

He looked it up and they are apparently $2600 :oops:
Wow that's amazeballs. The hit tip I received was the Varta and Federal AGM batteries made in Korea. The one I got from Every Battery had a 42 month warranty.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Modern science has been unable to provide any concrete explanation about the construction of these huge megalithic blocks. Modern anthropology has no explanation as to their purpose. They each weigh thousands and thousands of grams. Somehow our ancestors were able to deliberately place them here at the end of the breakwall in a deliberate pattern...their ancient technology was clearly taught to them by aliens and they are here for the tidal equinox of the 5th trimester of Aquarius' transition across the vertical equator of Orion's butt cheeks...able to be seen from this location once every 673 years.

IMG_20221206_114104502~3.jpg

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Modern science has been unable to provide any concrete explanation about the construction of these huge megalithic blocks. Modern anthropology has no explanation as to their purpose. They each weigh thousands and thousands of grams. Somehow our ancestors were able to deliberately place them here at the end of the breakwall in a deliberate pattern...their ancient technology was clearly taught to them by aliens and they are here for the tidal equinox of the 5th trimester of Aquarius' transition across the vertical equator of Orion's butt cheeks...able to be seen from this location once every 673 years.

View attachment 395054
Said aliens apparently also enjoyed riding trials bikes.