What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't had a Saturday night off work for a long time. I worked all day yesterday and due to a good bit of poor rostering forethought a few days ago I was asked to work last night because there was a very big and quite important event on and a few smaller events as well. I decided fuck it you guys can fix your own errors this time and declined opportunity. This caused a bit of a stir, partly because I'd had to put together an exclusive cocktail and drinks menu for the main event and wasn't going to be there to deliver it. But that is not my problem.

As luck would have it I was going out for a few cokctails with a girl from work. Being only the 3rd time I've been out with her this isn't something that anyone at work knows about...except that the light rail stop closest to her house is also quite close to work. Now the light rail comes past very frequently, and we were on that platform for all of about 2 minutes waiting for it. In that time one of the chefs was walking past and surprised to see me with a woman came over to say hello...

This is going to be an interesting week.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I haven't had a Saturday night off work for a long time. I worked all day yesterday and due to a good bit of poor rostering forethought a few days ago I was asked to work last night because there was a very big and quite important event on and a few smaller events as well. I decided fuck it you guys can fix your own errors this time and declined opportunity. This caused a bit of a stir, partly because I'd had to put together an exclusive cocktail and drinks menu for the main event and wasn't going to be there to deliver it. But that is not my problem.

As luck would have it I was going out for a few cokctails with a girl from work. Being only the 3rd time I've been out with her this isn't something that anyone at work knows about...except that the light rail stop closest to her house is also quite close to work. Now the light rail comes past very frequently, and we were on that platform for all of about 2 minutes waiting for it. In that time one of the chefs was walking past and surprised to see me with a woman came over to say hello...

This is going to be an interesting week.
Are you in high school or something? Why does anyone from work give a shit?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk