What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Don't ride around Mildura then. Even in town.
I've always stayed at the cvan park beside the club, I dont reckon I've ever ridden a bike at Mildura town.

One year we started just down on Kookaburra drive in front of the Club, near the ponds... there was a bit of caltrop about there.

I'd would be shit for the juniors and beginners as 'serviced' tubeless is a must with caltrop. Rocking up with tubes or wheels that were made tubeless 6 months ago and never topped up would be a shitfest on race and rec days if it gets spread all over the track.

Even for riders with good tyres and sealant, a couple of hundred jacks stuck to a tyre and each bleeding a drip of latex, not long till its gone.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
First day back on the trails since...somewhere around Christmas.

Well fuck me if parks haven't gone and shot themselves in the foot again! I'm up at Glenrock Lagoon and I discover that they have once again remade seismic. If you aren't familiar with this, has always been a shit trail that was sold as a flow trail but in reality you need to pedal on it to prevent yourself coming to a stop. Over roughly the last 5 years it has been remade 3 or 4 times I think and it has sucked arse every time. It's a perfect piece of sauce for some jump lines or even something technical and as it is all built over the to site for most of the famous Newcastle earthquake there is very little natural flora and fauna there to worry about. They also rebuilt 3 pretty ordinary jumps into bigger and shitter jumps when what was there just needed a resurface.

It is amazing how wrong they have managed to get this.

IMG_20230323_163024301~3.jpg

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
First day back on the trails since...somewhere around Christmas.

Well fuck me if parks haven't gone and shot themselves in the foot again! I'm up at Glenrock Lagoon and I discover that they have once again remade seismic. If you aren't familiar with this, has always been a shit trail that was sold as a flow trail but in reality you need to pedal on it to prevent yourself coming to a stop. Over roughly the last 5 years it has been remade 3 or 4 times I think and it has sucked arse every time. It's a perfect piece of sauce for some jump lines or even something technical and as it is all built over the to site for most of the famous Newcastle earthquake there is very little natural flora and fauna there to worry about. They also rebuilt 3 pretty ordinary jumps into bigger and shitter jumps when what was there just needed a resurface.

It is amazing how wrong they have managed to get this.

View attachment 398135
This area would make a fantastic Newcastle equivalent to what they have at Bare Creek.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This area would make a fantastic Newcastle equivalent to what they have at Bare Creek.
Exactly! Something that offers a lot of whoooooooooh and gnarrrrrrrr to a wide range of skills and fitness. Exciting trails may even help with reducing the rumoured underground trails. One of the recent fail builds (the lockdown build) was rumoured to have been done by the same build company.

If they made any form of traffic review I think they would see what pulls the crowds.

And damn it the whole fucking thing is made out of road mix! So it's pebble city. Same with the jumps...it's like I'm back in Perth!