What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Last night...

View attachment 398339

No fish to be had.
We met a guy once on a camp, he was standing in the ocean, rod in one hand, beer in the other. After a while I asked him if he had caught anything and he just shrugged and said if I wanted to catch something I would probably try putting bait on the hook but this way I can stand down here for a few hours with some beers in the esky and the wife leaves me the fuck alone.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Nice one. Anytime an Alapca or Llama is mentioned I think of this;
LOL, I have a counter experience with the Alpacas though.

I stayed with the family at Tin Dragon cottages at Branxholm - which was actually an awesome place for the family to stay while I rode at Derby https://tindragontrailcottages.com.au/alpaca-farmstay/

Anyway, they have an alpaca herd and the 'guardian' one took a distinct dislike to me. If you maintained eye contact for more than a few seconds, he/she was doing the stomping, spitting and mini charges. You were free to wander through the paddock, just safer keeping a bit of distance.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We met a guy once on a camp, he was standing in the ocean, rod in one hand, beer in the other. After a while I asked him if he had caught anything and he just shrugged and said if I wanted to catch something I would probably try putting bait on the hook but this way I can stand down here for a few hours with some beers in the esky and the wife leaves me the fuck alone.
Smooth move. I wanted to catch something, but didn't care if I didn't. I hadn't seen my mate that owns the boat for months (even without Japan - he pretty much only fishes at night...when I work) even though he launches it about 100m from my house, so was good to float around talking shit for a few hours. He usually stays out sun down to sun up and of course caught a fairly sizeable mulloway sometime between me leaving and him going home.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LOL, I have a counter experience with the Alpacas though.

I stayed with the family at Tin Dragon cottages at Branxholm - which was actually an awesome place for the family to stay while I rode at Derby https://tindragontrailcottages.com.au/alpaca-farmstay/

Anyway, they have an alpaca herd and the 'guardian' one took a distinct dislike to me. If you maintained eye contact for more than a few seconds, he/she was doing the stomping, spitting and mini charges. You were free to wander through the paddock, just safer keeping a bit of distance.
Sounds like someone just needs to be more alpha. For lessons on how to be more alpha, dominate alpacas, and pull she-alpacas rather than yourself subscribe to my you tube channel @simpslayer and follow me on tweeter @alpacasmacka to reset your mindset. And don't go confusing me with sick pervert fram Adelaide - @llamarama!

#onlysimpswearshirts

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Out for a ride this afternoon...I had me a great time pretending I can ride!

I also rode the freshly opened seismic and well...it was as to be expected. But I got the inside word that funding for that came from some funding to increase accessible riding for more diverse riders, so I am more at peace with the make over than I was last week. I hope it brings the users much joy.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I also rode the freshly opened seismic and well...it was as to be expected. But I got the inside word that funding for that came from some funding to increase accessible riding for more diverse riders, so I am more at peace with the make over than I was last week. I hope it brings the users much joy.
Jump on over and check out the newly opened De Luge. A good friend of mine is now an adaptive rider after a crash a few years ago, I am grateful that if I'm looking for some old school tech I can go and seek this out at my leisure but even more grateful that the wider community are becoming more accepting. Don't get me wrong, I've been guilty of complaining of the dumbing down of trails but I'm understanding more these days of what this kind of access means to others.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Jump on over and check out the newly opened De Luge. A good friend of mine is now an adaptive rider after a crash a few years ago, I am grateful that if I'm looking for some old school tech I can go and seek this out at my leisure but even more grateful that the wider community are becoming more accepting. Don't get me wrong, I've been guilty of complaining of the dumbing down of trails but I'm understanding more these days of what this kind of access means to others.
Absolutely, I was pleased to hear about the trail being overhauled for increasing accessibility. I wasn't worried about it being dumbed down originally, the whole place went that way over a decade ago, my original issue was that seismic is the spot the authorities were regularly choose to overhaul and the outcome has continually been mediocre at best. This in turn has always seemed like the usually pissing away of funding for a net loss. This one around it is a net win. Even if riding it doesn't put a smile on my face knowing that people who may not be able to ride some of the trail I enjoy are getting jiggy will.

Will have to get over to de luge next time I am out. I haven't ridden that side since all the old school freeride (huck off the big rock etc) that ran down to Dudley through the rare forest was bulldozed a million years ago.

Last edited: