What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Ha! A local metre followed by a few 30cm top ups could make a good couple of days. I'm patient and January isn't too far away. I looked into a south American sojourn, but it came back a little too $$$ for the current wallet situation.
Tis a difficult sport needing snow especially when it never is local enough.
You should give surfing a go since it it literally on your doorstep.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
It was well before I met her, Centrelink not only cancelled my wife's Sole Parent payments, but made her pay back three months worth, all because she didn't reply to letter she didn't know she was supposed to receive.

The cops knew the local shit head kids were stealing letters from letterboxes all around the neighbourhood.

How many fucks do reckon the Centrelink drone gave....
Yeah that's bullshit. Pricks.

The few times that my wife and I have had to deal with those muppets it always results in angst & frustration.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Don't take up surfing now, it's the most frustrating thing I've ever done, but for some reason I can't let it go.
I should give it a crack again one day. I could stand a little bit but had problems turning.

Stupidly learnt on a shortish tri fin and usually ended up falling off pretty quickly.

Once you are standing on a wave, it was pretty cool and I can see how surfers get hooked on it.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That's even worse because he likes to free ball, I don't think road rides are his thing though.
He really needs a Colnago to bring him around. How well does a Colnago go with the whole barista and coffee thing anyhow.

Free balling is refreshing and I guess helpful in making new friends sometimes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't take up surfing now, it's the most frustrating thing I've ever done, but for some reason I can't let it go.

That's why I did. All that effort to get to the beach and...ah where are the waves? Or damn! That's a big crowd. And so on.

I want to see him go in the Port to Port race, Lycra Style :D, even better on a roadie.
Pretty sure that race is aimed at cx riders...I've never worn Lycra. I don't think it is about to start either. Well unless I finally get the call to join the WWE!

Thems fightin' words 'round these parts pardner.

Floppy shy shorts will do it and keeps the landing gear modestly hidden and no one gets embarrassed :)

I once got dumped by a large wave and lost my shorts...I was in a panic about where they had gone as the beach was quite crowded. Fortunately they are tangled around my foot.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Pretty sure that race is aimed at cx riders...I've never worn Lycra. I don't think it is about to start either. Well unless I finally get the call to join the WWE!.
I just had a look at an hour long video on youtube of the race in 2017 and it showed a bunch of roadies on xc bikes fighting for first position on the fireroads, plus a few clip stacks and an OTB over a pebble or so. I thought it would have been a fun filled adventure race but It hardly showed anyone out the back having fun.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I thought it would have been a fun filled adventure race but It hardly showed anyone out the back having fun.
Sounds like most 29' dominated xc races, you don't need a cx to make an xc race dull and miserable with fun extracted before the starting line.

Do they still pick up their bikes and run over bits that look slightly unridable in cx races?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sounds like most 29' dominated xc races, you don't need a cx to make an xc race dull and miserable with fun extracted before the starting line.

Do they still pick up their bikes and run over bits that look slightly unridable in cx races?

Most of the xc racers I know are fairly skilled but I just assumed they're all like that these days with progression on the sport. It showed a few, hike a bikes on the beach section and one dude got his lycra shorts caught on a broken seat rail after his saddle fell off from a crash.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just had a look at an hour long video on youtube of the race in 2017 and it showed a bunch of roadies on xc bikes fighting for first position on the fireroads, plus a few clip stacks and an OTB over a pebble or so. I thought it would have been a fun filled adventure race but It hardly showed anyone out the back having fun.
I'm sure a lot of people involved really enjoy it, Minlak certainly sounded like he did. It does have a lot of kilometres in it so would appeal to a certain type of rider...you know...those wierd riders.

Isn't that the whole point of cx? And that guy that pumps his way up the stairs.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Couldn’t work out if this was a LTIH (ie a 200 Euro fine...) or a LTIL (getting back to the rental car 1 minute before it got towed the night before a 7 am flight for home!!), so I’ll put it here.

So so close... Now to work out if I really need to pay a Spanish parking fine!