What does your day look like?

A workmate and I got into them bigtime for a fair while. Our kids too. If you learn to carve on them, they feel quite snowboard like. My mate and I used to escape at lunchtimes and ride the local skate parks. Two old guys in suits, helmets and pads. The bros got used to us after a while. Dropping into bowls is hairy with the rear caster, but can be done, just needs commitment. I don't do the skate parks any more but every now and then I break out a board and ride our local shops gently sloped carpark, and can get some good carving going on there.
I'm looking at getting either a carver or smoothstar skateboard, would be a good use of my time when my girls are at netball training I reckon.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I'm looking at getting either a carver or smoothstar skateboard, would be a good use of my time when my girls are at netball training I reckon.
The Carver and the SmoothStar look awesome. I’d never heard of them, now I’m want a ride. Looks more bro than the ripstik, plus you can get air and ride backwards. Looks like fun.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you grab the stem and it pricks you then it is self defence.
That sounds premeditated. Why were you grabbing the stem? The rose was defending itself...you'll still be a monster. Around here people seem to release plants like that into the forest. I found a huge pile of agapanthus yesterday.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That sounds premeditated. Why were you grabbing the stem? The rose was defending itself...you'll still be a monster. Around here people seem to release plants like that into the forest. I found a huge pile of agapanthus yesterday.
You can get a cream for that at the chemist. Or so I have been told.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I hack the roses down to nothing twice a year and they come back stronger.. Renting so can't dig them out and destroy the useless feckers.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
After working for a living for the last two days I will machine up the strut bleed cap nut and some spacers. Flush the water tanks on the camper for next month's trip and try and pick up some dead grass from mowing last week. Issue my final report late this afternoon for the above job after getting any comments back, issue an invoice and build some @moorey uncertified lego. Then a rum or three with a nice mooing steak.

A one hour meeting in town, sigh.

The one plus is that my team have been speculating that I'm also going for a job interview for my bosses gig, so I've been having a bit of fun with that.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Love the work HiFi, I’ve camped down there and walked that track more times than than I can remember, soooo many good memories of a 10yr old ultra lord running amok.