What does your day look like?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Looking good always good to start adding after subtracting. What are you cladding the wall with? Will there be a place to hide away from the world behind that wall?
Wall being finished with custom orb. Needs a couple of layers of fire rated plasterboard and a water barrier first though.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Double LVL beams, supporting wall and columns up today.

Can't figure out why my photo's are rotating?

Last edited:
Finishing Friday right. Threw the rod in & went down to Noosa to get a healthy dose of saltwater into me then flicked a few lures chasing some dinner.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Did you wear a beard and hang out with 12 good mates?
11 good mates....the other 1 was a sneaky lying bastard.....
Or so the books says.... refer to the fictional section in dymocks for clarification.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
11 good mates....the other 1 was a sneaky lying bastard.....
Or so the books says.... refer to the fictional section in dymocks for clarification.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Also commonly found in the library's Anti Science & Fiction section, or in the bed side table drawer of some dodgy pay per hour motel where the most cried words are "oh my god, fuck yes, oh god"!

Coincidence?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Rendering the threat landscape

Man bun, hipster beard, saggy pants (and he's a local barista). Fashion victim personified (how do I know that he's not a trend setter? Because he's in Canberra. Case closed.)

Early knock off

Building my winter resilience

Ideate

I'd be more worried about Mr Man Bun's butt hanging out of his pants.

This is what I've been looking at all night. Smashed the drone into a tree, broke the gimbal plate. Replaced the gimbal plate then the gimbal wouldn't work so then had to take it apart again and replace the ribbon cable. For those wondering, the plate costs $25 and the ribbon cable $20. It's now working like new.

mavic_repair.jpg

mavic_gimbal_ribbon.jpg

stirk

Burner
I'd be more worried about Mr Man Bun's butt hanging out of his pants.

This is what I've been looking at all night. Smashed the drone into a tree, broke the gimbal plate. Replaced the gimbal plate then the gimbal wouldn't work so then had to take it apart again and replace the ribbon cable. For those wondering, the plate costs $25 and the ribbon cable $20. It's now working like new.
Love your small screw holder.

Was a cold ride this morning, fingers never quite warmed up but it was worth getting out there. The bush is starting to flower too.

IMG_20170722_104333-1001x751.jpg

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, things starting to pop their buds down here too. Has to be a shift in the length of sunlight they cop each day because it sure aint getting any warmer!!