What does your day look like?

slowmick

38-39"
There is a pony club at the bottom of mount Dandenong. Me and a couple mates took a short cut through it to get out of the national park in storm on a carnival day. They are scary in large numbers. A bit vocal too.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Quick trip to Oxfordshire, for lunch.
You can see the edge of the earth from Chipping Norton. I almost feel guilty for nit taking you for a ride since you were nearby. Not that I've been having excess time free lately.

Hope you had a good tour anyhow.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
You can see the edge of the earth from Chipping Norton. I almost feel guilty for nit taking you for a ride since you were nearby. Not that I've been having excess time free lately.
Nup, he's just farkin rude, comes down our way and does not drop a line. Inexcusable.

Talk to the hand Knuckles.....:cool:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nup, he's just farkin rude, comes down our way and does not drop a line. Inexcusable.

Talk to the hand Knuckles.....:cool:
Next time, we will bundle him up, put him in the boot him and have some forced singletrack riding.
He better not protest 'Nooo, .......my horses, my horses.......' :)

stirk

Burner
Looks superb mate! What did you do it in?

10/10 for meal, -1/10 for it being served on a bread board! :D
Cooked in a Webber kettle. Small mound of coals on one side the loin on the other, lots of wood chips for smoke. Dry rubbed in brown sugar and smoked paprika, salt and pepper. About 30 minutes cook Time, go by feel.

1/10 on the wooden board for hygiene or looks?

I always serve on wooden board, I like it. I saw some bad press about it recently as some restaurants don't or can't clean their boards properly so they carry bateria like salmonella. My boards are spotless and serve up food all the time, even food you don't cook like raw fish, each and every single day, no health issues at all. Wooden boards are cleaner than plastic too!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cooked in a Webber kettle. Small mound of coals on one side the loin on the other, lots of wood chips for smoke. Dry rubbed in brown sugar and smoked paprika, salt and pepper. About 30 minutes cook Time, go by feel.

1/10 on the wooden board for hygiene or looks?

I always serve on wooden board, I like it. I saw some bad press about it recently as some restaurants don't or can't clean their boards properly so they carry bateria like salmonella. My boards are spotless and serve up food all the time, even food you don't cook like raw fish, each and every single day, no health issues at all. Wooden boards are cleaner than plastic too!
Nice work, I have some neck (butt) in the freezer that needs a bit of tending too, just need to find a sunday where I can dedicate 8-10hrs of drinking beer to.

I love bread/pizza served on wood. I just get hideous flashbacks of going to cafe's and trying to scrape runny egg off hipster serving boards. But whatever floats your boat mate, looks like you know your way around a decent feed so all good.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So I am putting in drainagevbeside the driveway. Ripper on the tractor 3pl makes the digging much easier but still some effort to remove the spoil, dig in the sumps and lay the pipe.

As a golfer I appreciate a good divot, sign of a good wedge shot for example. Driving the tractor 60m with the ripper not fully up? Not such a gratifying thing.