What does your day look like?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Good setup mate! Need a pinkbike tab open too..... maybe the utubes aswell, bcpov is a fav of mine

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Created a waterproof cabinet for the reverse osmosis water filter & installed it under the house in an accessible location next to the instant hot water system servicing the kitchen & laundry:

Way better than shoehorning all this underneath the kitchen sink - now it’s a clear space for a stacked drawer system:

This shot is the integrated dishwasher next to the kitchen sink cabinets:

Getting the dishwasher panel aligned was a two hour PITA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
As someone who grew up on dam/tank water and with parents who didnt know about fluoride tablets - fluoride fucking rocks.

I think I've spent at least $40K at the dentist over the last 25 years....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and suddenly we knew which government agency you worked for, the Thought Police! You fascist mind controller.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Interested in RO as well. Is it expensive and how often do you expect to change the filters?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am on tank (s) so I have UV treatment and carbon charcoal filters. Flouride isn't a bad thing but I refuse to agree with someone who does wheelalignments with strings and condoms.

Bought my stuff from psifilters, Peter is very knowledgable.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Interested in RO as well. Is it expensive and how often do you expect to change the filters?
That system complete with a fancy tap was about $600. Easy to install yourself. Yearly main filter replacements, the RO filter only needs replacing every few years.

We've had the same system for years now in the old house, and moved it to the garage/apartment when we started this whole new house cycle. I do enjoy grabbing glasses of water throughout the day as it does taste nice (well, tastes very clean!).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And to think I grew up with hippy parents. Where did they go wrong?
Probably shielded you from the truth too much, leaving you naive and gullible when the Feds came to enlist you. I'm wearing foil on my hands while I type this.