What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just had coffee and a pie. The weather is muggy but not hot. I think today might be the day I get back on the dirt!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Right now it looks like this....a mighty Banh Mi from the one and only Nguyen's Hot Bread in Canley Vale. NB: the term "one and only" is a misnomer, given that there are several in the postcode.
View attachment 343520
These are awesome. The crackling pork one is Banh Mi heaven for about $7. It is a top shelf product.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That's the one I got.....$5!
Doh, they must put the price up when they see me :)

As an avid appreciator of fine SE Asian cuisine, to complement this Banh Mi treat, you have to go to Cafe Nho and get the legendary Taro, Red Bean and Coconut smoothie. The interwebs has kindly provided an image of this tasty treat.

It is that awesome. You can almost feel the lights dimming as the grinder sucks down copious amounts of power to grind away the tough Taro. The Avocado and Coconut one is super also. No powered in-a-can stuff in use here.
https://www.zomato.com/sydney/cafe-nho-canley-heights/info

SmoothieOfTheGods.jpg

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Created a waterproof cabinet for the reverse osmosis water filter & installed it under the house in an accessible location next to the instant hot water system servicing the kitchen & laundry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without going into specifics I'm going to say that's not exactly an RO unit.

Also, are you aware that water that's treated using RO commercially is re-ionised after treatment? Drinking straight RO water strips the body of minerals.

It's also shithouse for your plumbing and the internals of water heaters etc. as it strips them also. Not sure what type of plumbing you have but I'll assume everything from gal/copper/poly (given it's age and your recent reno's etc) but basically you can end up with volatiles leaching from it also. Thus, ending up with higher levels of anything in your drinking water than your incoming potable service already has.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

Also, are you aware that water that's treated using RO commercially is re-ionised after treatment? Drinking straight RO water strips the body of minerals.

It's also shithouse for your plumbing and the internals of water heaters etc. as it strips them also. Not sure what type of plumbing you have but I'll assume everything from gal/copper/poly (given it's age and your recent reno's etc) but basically you can end up with volatiles leaching from it also. Thus, ending up with higher levels of anything in your drinking water than your incoming potable service already has.
Ummm - this unit is directly plastic plumbed to a drinking fountain only, mounted at the sink.

I'm sure drinking straight H20 is horrible for the human body. God knows where else we could get our minerals from...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
How did you manage to get a shot without choppers and SOG units in it?
Had neither yet, actually seen nothing remotely sketchy in UPC yet, no one high or unbecoming.

Mostly just Cayman's, 911s and the suvs, someone might drop their jeep or their BMW to mix it up..

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm sure drinking straight H20 is horrible for the human body. God knows where else we could get our minerals from...
Do some reading, it'll explain it better than myself. It's not necessarily that you're missing out on minerals that you receive from drinking it but the fact it will scavenge minerals the body needs. There's alternative ways you can remove F from the water without going the full 'RO' path.

Freediver

I can go full Karen

That's so wrong it's not even worth discussing.