What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Went for a ride:

Fixed the Fox dropper lever issue with a Dremel - the tight inner cable here was binding on the threaded (for no reason at this end) of the lever housing:

Also installed a GigE splitter at home, in anticipation of our new Bluesound Vault 2 NAS/netstreamer/CD ripper to arrive. On eBay now finding short CAT6 cables:

Believe it or not, the Bluesound is Ethernet-only connected, Wifi ain’t good enough!

See the hifi thread for more info...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Waiting for my hot lamb korma to be fabricated a guy walked past pushing a bike. There was a can of mortein or similar in the bottle cage. Where the hell has he been riding?

Binaural

Eats Squid
@Cardy George - hottest weather I've ridden in was when I commuted home in Sydney in 46degress a few years ago. That's an experience I wouldn't care to repeat, even though road riding has better cooling than offroad.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Definitely up there for my highest. The Garmin was hovering between 44 and 46 the whole way. The off-road bits are in a basin which stopped what wind there was from having an effect. And we have 46, 46, 45, 39 to finish off the week. :confused:

^^^ I did that on that day! I left Mascot and probably 10 mins in my waterbottle was undrinkable!

It was one hell of an experience...
I use two bottles, stuffing one in the freezer when I get to work. I finish the first one by halfway, and the other is 3/4 melted by then and still drinkable.