What does your day look like?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Last week I was staring at a massive hole in the ground, wondering what I was going to do with the massive fuck up perpetrated on me by the drill/blast and ops.

Yesterday I chucked it all in to start my own mining consultancy. Market is hot, engineers in very short supply. Solicitor and accountant meetings happening next week. Liberating. No more intense company bullshit, no more politics etc. But at the same time I can't keep but wondering is this nutty? It's a complete step outside of what I'm used to!
Run with it. Well done, it's not an easy thing to do. You might find it's not for you down the track but you won't die wondering....

scblack

Leucocholic
Last week I was staring at a massive hole in the ground, wondering what I was going to do with the massive fuck up perpetrated on me by the drill/blast and ops.

Yesterday I chucked it all in to start my own mining consultancy. Market is hot, engineers in very short supply. Solicitor and accountant meetings happening next week. Liberating. No more intense company bullshit, no more politics etc. But at the same time I can't keep but wondering is this nutty? It's a complete step outside of what I'm used to!
Interesting times ahead!

Good luck with it.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn

That's awesome man! Good luck with the new venture.

safreek

Chillin down the river waiting for the tin-lids. Nursing a battered knee after my chain announced it was ready to be replaced by skipping as I took off from the lights, slamming my knee into the bar/lockout remote. o_O
Damn, I loved that old bridge at Mildura.
I was one of the first to drive over it, illegally, towed a concrete barrier out the way and floored it over and back.
I was living at the baronga caravan park at the time, explains everything :eek:
Looks bloody awesome on the riverfront now, it must have changed since then days

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Damn, I loved that old bridge at Mildura.
I was one of the first to drive over it, illegally, towed a concrete barrier out the way and floored it over and back.
I was living at the baronga caravan park at the time, explains everything :eek:
Looks bloody awesome on the riverfront now, it must have changed since then days
All that's left now is a couple of the concrete pillars on the Buronga side. I wish they kept it, but there's just too much traffic going over it everyday, including dozens of B-Doubles

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And today I'm in a different part of the country. Some would say I'm on the wrong bike, but a lack of time or local knowledge or a motorised vehicle pre-determined that.

Still, a ride in the hills is still a ride in the hills :D

Geez I miss riding in the hills :(
Fuck me! E-bikes really do extend your range!