What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah I do not miss working nonstop without a weekend. Went three weeks straight once, fuuuuuuck never again. Leaving before the sun came up and getting home after dark for three bloody weeks straight was not an enjoyable experience at all.

That kinda shits pretty rampant in hospitality too isn’t it, no wonder you’re all mental cases.
I used to have a full time office job and a part time job on the side, 7 days a week for quite a few years. Lucky the side job was sweet and eventually turned into a full time job. Then I did that with coffee on the side, and guess what? 7 days a week...and intense/bizarre phone calls across the time spectrum + crazy expectations from head office. I was lucky enough to leave it all behind a few years ago and just make coffee. 4 days a week and life was great. Last year I ended up working 2 jobs again which was fine for a while. But then the boss at job 2 had a baby then got cancer and needed help and fuck me I was back into 7 days and when he was back into the roster job 1 went crazy and fuck I couldn't wait for Christmas and Japan! It didn't help that I broke all my gear in Japan so the last few weeks have all been for a good cause - fresh snow gear. But yes - hopefully get into a 4-5 day week again sometime soon.

Brow

Big Block
Some nice boats and cars there. I did a bit of searching as I don't believe someone would actually put a small supercharger like that on a 700ci engine. While it is likely around 500ci (and still impressive) the 700SCi refers to a Whipple supercharger system and various upgrades.
Putting a supercharger on anything bigger than around 550ci puts a hell of a lot of load on the crank and normally they would go turbos on something that big. Just me being picky with the big block stuff.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Some nice boats and cars there. I did a bit of searching as I don't believe someone would actually put a small supercharger like that on a 700ci engine. While it is likely around 500ci (and still impressive) the 700SCi refers to a Whipple supercharger system and various upgrades.
Putting a supercharger on anything bigger than around 550ci puts a hell of a lot of load on the crank and normally they would go turbos on something that big. Just me being picky with the big block stuff.
I'm happy to stand corrected :) I was gonna ask the guy standing there in the matching shirt, but didn't.

The 9lt Mercury blocks are bigger so if I'd put my thinking brains on I should've realised.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Woke up this morning to the cat playing with some sort of creature beside the bed. We ignored it for maybe 20 mins & then wifey said “she’s got another snake” and started laughing:

Another juvenile golden crown snake. When we were renovating & living in the other building, she fussed about with a fully grown golden crown snake quite a few times.

This one seemed unharmed - I hope it likes my neighbour’s garden

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You call that hail.... lol that’s rookie hail

Actually I shouldn’t make light of it, small hail in general does more damage. The sheer volume blocks gutters and valley and usually causes more issues than the big stuff that punctures things mercilessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No that is just next level!
Wasn't that bad, just bad enough to go through my poly roofing.
Now all fixed. Sorry to hear about your crappy situation. Hope they get their shit together soon.