What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spent the day working with a moron, one of those people incapable of performing or understanding critical thinking. Fortunately I don't work with them too often and unfortunately I forget this short coming. I can't wait to be teamed up again later in the week.

stirk

Burner
@Mr Crudley even my mate hates pedalling up the causeway hill, he faked a a very slowly deflating tyre as an excuse.

Some old bloke wiped out hard on the Oaks in the smooth middle section past the helipad. Hope he's ok, had amnesia after the fall. Two Ambos and police rescue and chopper rocked up to assist.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
@Mr Crudley even my mate hates pedalling up the causeway hill, he faked a a very slowly deflating tyre as an excuse.
I've heard them all. Not that trying and failing is dishonourable but not trying at all is.

Just came back from a leisurely Grose Head South blat at Winmalee. Took the lovely Mrs and she suggested we ride up Shaw's Ridge. I started to feel in form and climbed up the way most go down with no dabs. Didn't stop for a break so can only offer a car park shot. I was looking for you too.

Some old bloke wiped out hard on the Oaks in the smooth middle section past the helipad. Hope he's ok, had amnesia after the fall. Two Ambos and police rescue and chopper rocked up to assist.
Oh, sorry to hear that. We stopped at the Glenbrook commuter car park to dine on post ride coffee and sausage rolls. Saw quite a few gents on Giants but they were all intact.
DSC_1969.jpg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
Do day I should get some conclusive results on my toes.

Easy indications are #2 is fat due to being dislocated to about 2pm. (Relocated it myself :)
#3 is the mystery toe. I was distracted by the pain of #2 on the night but looks like I either broke it, or did something else exciting.

The rest of the day will be ARMA3.

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
I say toe 2 smashed into toe 3, delivering the bruise. The swelling is just excess from toe 2.
Seems you're about on the money. Toe #2 is busted good and proper based on the report. Fracture up from the shaft (tehehe!) up to the neck. Toe #3 is just swelled up due to the injury to #3.

I wish I got a picture of when it was dislocated, as it looked like something from a comedy horror flick. But I was too caught up in making is straight again.

mtb1611

Seymour
Somewhat top shelf day and night in Sydney with my girl last night. First pic is the view from Zephyr (atop the Hyatt Regency), second pic from Wharf Teppanyaki, 3rd pic Stitch Bar, 4th pic Employees Only and final pic from Mojo Record Bar. Not a bad way to spend a Tuesday evening. Oh, and this was all after lunch at Arisun followed by a pint at House Bar.....!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Seems you're about on the money. Toe #2 is busted good and proper based on the report. Fracture up from the shaft (tehehe!) up to the neck. Toe #3 is just swelled up due to the injury to #3.

I wish I got a picture of when it was dislocated, as it looked like something from a comedy horror flick. But I was too caught up in making is straight again.
I did a similar thing with my finger a few years ago. Hand went into the snow and hit and ice berg. Pulled off the glove and one finger was very not straight. I popped it back in (seems they go back in pretty easy, same with the toes?) and boom! There was a lot of wide spread and sympathy swelling.