What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some entrepreneur will make a painful racing series out of identical reclaimed public bikes.

The same bike for all would be a great leveller, not saying it is a good thing :/

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Shit yeah! Either solo rider pump track event on the 1 bike, that will gradually become shitter after each competitor or old school multi-rider compressor bmx style race?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Shit yeah! Either solo rider pump track event on the 1 bike, that will gradually become shitter after each competitor or old school multi-rider compressor bmx style race?
Like those guys that buy a big box bike and take it DH for the weekend just to see what happens.

Solid tyres must be awesome too

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Cleaned up around the main existing deck support so I could plan the new structure:

Good to see they over-engineered it

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Kinda.

Done this elsewhere on the property:

1. Drill four holes for long M20 gal rod, grout 'em in place
  2. Box a form, pour a concrete base with a bit 'o reinforcement
  3. Thread some nuts onto the rods
  4. Drop the post with baseplate on
  5. Level the post with the nuts underneath
  6. Nuts on top to tie it down
  7. Fill the baseplate/concrete void with non-shrink grout

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Kinda.

Done this elsewhere on the property:

1. Drill four holes for long M20 gal rod, grout 'em in place
  2. Box a form, pour a concrete base with a bit 'o reinforcement
  3. Thread some nuts onto the rods
  4. Drop the post with baseplate on
  5. Level the post with the nuts underneath
  6. Nuts on top to tie it down
  7. Fill the baseplate/concrete void with non-shrink grout
Icecream is good with nuts on top too. And something else...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Riding through the city yesterday I came to the conclusion dickheads are attracted to Lime scooters like mozzies are to those blue lights saw 2 people on one of em crossing a busy road. The chick was texting while old mate did the navigating.
They can get to some good speeds around Pedestrians too. A friend of mine works in emergency services and said it's something like 6/100 hospitalisation user rates.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Got the deck post rods in yesterday, and dug to China (bedrock) for the other post:

Pics of my big hole later, but here’s a view from afar showing my story pole & plumb bob:

I sense a kicker being built. Hope you're working on a lander too - might be a smidge to high to huck to flat. :p