What does your day look like?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Oh yeah, another night, another potential no show. Question is, how long do I give them? Confirmed earlier today.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I think they are waiting for interest rates to hit 0%.
Haha close, they showed. Definitely was an interesting one! The big smoke screen is the fact interest only uncapped lending for investors is open..hasnt even made media. Was atleast capped prior to commission..

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I fle the same way about the Nissan Gallery in Ginza though it now seems to be called Nissan Crossing.

Depending what was on display you could usually sit inside and grab a coffee or sake, especially late at night.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Got home from work at 09:30 last night via Bunnings, got the parts to manufacture the knee bracing for the deck, including an Ozito drill press (for the love of God, don’t!).

Bracing done today:

Deck now super mega solid, extra bracket is for another brace back towards the house as that post is l-o-n-g.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
You are looking at him. There are no goddam engineering charts for bracing decks to run from! I've looked everywhere!

These are only use in tension, indeed, I could have used threaded rod but chose 40x40 2mm box section 'cause it looks more in keeping of the rest. Big chunky brackets, M12 bolts, made the whole structure feel hewn from stone.

That main beam is massively utterly hugely overengineered. It's 270mm x 50mm box section TIMES TWO!

It ain't going anywhere, so much so I've ordered another one!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You are looking at him. There are no goddam engineering charts for bracing decks to run from! I've looked everywhere!

These are only use in tension, indeed, I could have used threaded rod but chose 40x40 2mm box section 'cause it looks more in keeping of the rest. Big chunky brackets, M12 bolts, made the whole structure feel hewn from stone.

That main beam is massively utterly hugely overengineered. It's 270mm x 50mm box section TIMES TWO!

It ain't going anywhere, so much so I've ordered another one!
In tension only? All good.