What does your day look like?

mekros

Likes Dirt
After a great ride around Knapsack at Glenbrook which is fun I'm now making my first imperial stout.
The colour of 6 different malts mixed together looks great.
Anything changed in there? I was in there before the RFS did their hazard reductions and I've been avoiding it (procrastinating).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No photos but...was helping one of my mates switch out a heavy coil shock for an air shock on a duallieeeeeey that his eldest has picked up recently. This should be easy, shock reducers out of the coil and into the air...oh they don't fit? Damn. Hmmmm...what is hack saw + file + drill + file...well look at that! Success. Sure the garage is rather messy and neither of us are wizards at metal work, but it worked and the bike is now about 400g lighter! Too late to hit the dirt so a ride to the skate park to celebrate...

...and it course I got dusted up. Time to go and the eldest says to hit the volcano jump "one last time". Well I'm too smart for that so I shrug it off and hit the quarter pipe at the end of the park, pop an almost 180 up over the coping, hook my back wheel up on re-entry, have enough time to say "this isn't good", and over the bars I go! Bike is fine except the small grazes on my brake levers. The kids didn't even laugh!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Back on the grill! What a day...sigh. If one more arsehole asks:
  • Do you do take away coffee? (there is a rather large pile of take away cups on the counter)
  • What size coffee do you do? (as above...I deliberately have all of our sizes on presentation for customers)
  • What coffees do you do? (ffs arse holes!!! Catch me out, I dare you)

I'm going lay an egg!

Some brainless fuck wanted us to reheat their food for them! I politely declined - it's a food safety issue etc etc and fuck me if they didn't have a hissey fit.

Attachments

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
  • Do you do take away coffee? (there is a rather large pile of take away cups on the counter)
  • What size coffee do you do? (as above...I deliberately have all of our sizes on presentation for customers)
What coffees do you do?...

Actually, I was going to ask, have you used an aeropress at home Poodle, and if so, have you mastered the recipe for home coffees?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'm going lay an egg!

Some brainless fuck wanted us to reheat their food for them! I politely declined - it's a food safety issue etc etc and fuck me if they didn't have a hissey fit.
Do you do a 1/9th strength soy almond decaf chai latte? Extra small.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do you do a 1/9th strength soy almond decaf chai latte? Extra small.
I had an old lady today..."when I make coffee is use about 6 granules of the instant powder." I was pleased she used the word granules. I suggested she has a cup of warm milk and looks longingly at her husband's extra shot coffee and it should be about right. He had a good chuckle.

What coffees do you do?...

Actually, I was going to ask, have you used an aeropress at home Poodle, and if so, have you mastered the recipe for home coffees?
I've used and drank plenty of aeropress, but it is not for me. I'm pretty sure of you rebirth the coffee snob thread you'll find some info in there or stir up some regular addicts.

as for what coffees I make; I make both kinds of coffee...black and white.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I only drink brown coffee, am I doing something wrong?
I am quite partial to a good ChaiChoccucinno with luke warm half guinea pig milk / half wood glue
Skip all the fussing and get down to what you really want...a human milk flat white served at 37.5 degrees. Just like mother used to do!