What does your day look like?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Where are you at? Looks like around Munich. If you get a chance, do the ride to Bad Tolz for lunch. A mate's friend has just moved his 2 Michelin star restaurant Schwingshackl Esskultur to there (and lost his stars) which means you get to eat some amazing food at pretty reasonable prices. We've been going there all the time because once he gets his stars back the prices will be an order of magnitude higher.

If you've only got an arvo or morning free, then check out the Mangfall Weg with morning or afternoon tea at Valley.
I’m in Bonn.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have to admit that I'm a fan of the deluxe automated Toto-style toilet seats. I will invest in one when we renovate.

This one is pretty much up there considering it is in an ex-Army barracks now refurbed to a start up place for new companies in a semi public place.

This is truly a no hands bathroom affair. Butt washing and drying is take care without any hands needed. Damn, I have to get me one of these. Even auto flushes.

Behold.......

stirk

Burner
I have to admit that I'm a fan of the deluxe automated Toto-style toilet seats. I will invest in one when we renovate.

This one is pretty much up there considering it is in an ex-Army barracks now refurbed to a start up place for new companies in a semi public place.

This is truly a no hands bathroom affair. Butt washing and drying is take care without any hands needed. Damn, I have to get me one of these. Even auto flushes.

Behold.......
An army that can't wipe its own butt should be easy to defeat when in the field.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
An army that can't wipe its own butt should be easy to defeat when in the field.
The army is long gone and now filled with 20ish old kids doing start-ups chasing their pot of gold.

Although there is what looks like a old machine gun bunker parked strategically behind the front gate.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Is that some type of tradition ? Shit, that looks very creepy.
Mrs is in form and is trying to buy one but fortunately they aren't for sale.

I found out that they are Peruvian money gods and the story goes that you give them a smoke every Tuesday and Friday and you will be wealthy.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fahn hell. She somehow bought one for about AUD $30. I should be impressed I guess :) View attachment 356562
Lol! :) I just looked it up on google and found this.
Ekeko

"is not uncommon to see money attached to the doll. This is obviously with the intent of attracting financial abundance.

These small offerings made to the god represent what a person hopes to receive or achieve to secure a prosperous life.

Ideally you give these miniature offerings to the god, but you do not keep him yourself, you give the god away as a gift to someone you truly want to see has success. This is meant to be a compassionate and unselfish gesture."

https://goodlucksymbols.com/ekeko/

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Lol! :) I just looked it on google and found this.
Ekeko

"is not uncommon to see money attached to the doll. This is obviously with the intent of attracting financial abundance.

These small offerings made to the god represent what a person hopes to receive or achieve to secure a prosperous life.

Ideally you give these miniature offerings to the god, but you do not keep him yourself, you give the god away as a gift to someone you truly want to see has success. This is meant to be a compassionate and unselfish gesture."

https://goodlucksymbols.com/ekeko/
That's the one. They had Ekeko on a, handwritten sign there.

You mean I have to give it away now. Oh well, maybe we can go 50/50 in a big Powerball win.

Probably the only one to make the $$ has been a Peruvian doll factory :)