What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Hey, @Haakon if the other segments looked that that it would appear that the flight attendants have taken a steamer on your plate.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Fucken tradies...

And Proud Of It!

Tevs. I still like planes they’re cool. Some people I know are bored by them and treat it as a chore but I still get the little kid grin on them. Super cool machines.

I Like planes too, thats why I work on the busiest airbase in Australia...must be shit stuck inside an office surrounded by other useless public servants, whilst I watch hundreds of millions of dollars fly overhead All Day Long....I love the smell of Jet fuel in the morning

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why? It’s a business trip. Anyway, staying out of that one, you might happier in the daily telegraph comments section with that comment.

I’m just commenting here on a plane nerd basis. It’s a nice plane, noticeably quieter than anything else, has a very cool and distinctive deep hum on full noise at takeoff.
Nah he is right. You should be flying lowest bidder and economy. If you think you deserve the flash seats, do it with your own money...not the tax payers.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Nah he is right. You should be flying lowest bidder and economy. If you think you deserve the flash seats, do it with your own money...not the tax payers.
Done many work trips on the other side of 25 hour flights? Think you can roll into work straight off the back of that and be productive? Sleep depriving yourself is a false economy.

And fuck off with the “tax payer” nonsense... It’s a business trip. We have photocopiers and computers and offices too - they all cost money. Maybe we should work out a tent?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Done many work trips on the other side of 25 hour flights? Think you can roll into work straight off the back of that and be productive? Sleep depriving yourself is a false economy.

And fuck off with the “tax payer” nonsense... It’s a business trip. We have photocopiers and computers and offices too - they all cost money. Maybe we should work out a tent?
By your own admission your work hasn’t achieved shit, and will do less than that with a liberal guvment in charge. So it doesn’t matter how tired you are, it’s all for naught anyway.

You can get some pretty nice tents to be fair. Much more comfy than business class.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
By your own admission your work hasn’t achieved shit, and will do less than that with a liberal guvment in charge. So it doesn’t matter how tired you are, it’s all for naught anyway.

You can get some pretty nice tents to be fair. Much more comfy than business class.
Yeah well, it’s achieved more than doing nothing... Still needs to be done anyway, it’s at least all stuff that will be needed should a miracle occur and ambition suddenly ramped up.