What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went to see a movie, discovered a Little Singapore restaurant in the area and finished off with Peking Duck then a superb dry chilli chicken with extra chilli, steamed rice and some yellowish liquid.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Blurry AF, but could see both the city and entire of the bays fireworks went I walked out to end of the jetty. Man, we blow some serious coin on fireworks..

Attachments

mtb1611

Seymour
Home again. Drove 5 hrs, playing Cat & Mouse games with a Fuckwit in a Penis Extender (story for another thread) looking forward to unwrapping my Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR.......
Ford Ranger type giant Hot Wheels car? They seem to the vehicle of choice for the garden variety cockhead these days.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Ford Ranger type giant Hot Wheels car? They seem to the vehicle of choice for the garden variety cockhead these days.
I agree, but not this time. Lowered SSV Commodore. Passed 6 cars at once in a dangerous fashion, then got the shits up when I wouldn't get out of his way.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Because of the leg?
Interesting ride, leg was pretty good. Bit of pain in the foot but more reaction speed is down. Amazing how much a few hundredths of a second can make when you're riding after so long off. Just line choice/reaction speed needs some improvement quick smart or I'll be eating rock slabs for dinner..