What does your day look like?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Three thousand three hundred people died in motor vehicle accidents yesterday.
Three thousand three hundred people died in motor vehicle accidents the day before.
Three thousand three hundred people died in motor vehicle accidents the day before that.
That’s an amazing coincidence

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Humans are not really meant to pilot motor vehicles.

Three thousand three hundred people died in motor vehicle accidents yesterday.
Three thousand three hundred people died in motor vehicle accidents the day before.
Three thousand three hundred people died in motor vehicle accidents the day before that.

Yet we think recreational drugs are our biggest threat!.
fine tuned!

stirk

Burner
They are not to me.
Agree with hifi. I'm not one bit disappointed with generations after me or even before me. I actually think pigeon holes for generations are stupid.

Technology, attitudes and social behaviours change but the basic needs remain neutral.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Regardless of generation, people just need to be less selfish.
If you are doing a dangerous activity (which driving is) fucking treat it as such! No such thing as an accident in my mind. We as a society are way to soft on this.
I cannot agree with this more...the sense of entitlement I witness on the roads every single day is astonishing...maybe it's a Sydney thing but we are all trying to get somewhere asap but bugger me letting someone merge in front isn't going to slow your journey.

As a side note I was channel surfing the other night and stumbled across a RBT type program based in SA and people we're being caught above the legal limit and just being fined...no lose of licence, thats not the right message to be sending out.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Actually, Armidale has a couple of excellent coffee places. And a very good MTB track. No need to mention that other fuckwit.
They do indeed have good coffee. And shit hot whisky and gin distillery just down the road. Town had a nice vibe to it.

Lots of rednecks, but that’s common to all country towns. Didn’t see Barnaby...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Actually, Armidale has a couple of excellent coffee places. And a very good MTB track. No need to mention that other fuckwit.
A good skate park as well. And a playground with a lot of spinning things, if getting so dizzy you spew is your thing...there (was/is?) a good coffee roaster as well.

I used to do a bit of work up there awhile ago.