What does your day look like?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Plenty of small eels around that are a pain in the arse (like conga and green eels). They'll slime and tangle your shit up real good. Pike eels are mostly a fairly large predatory eel. I come across them as pest catch when chasing jew in the harbour. Biggest I've caught close to 7ft (gaff is 7ft) and biggest I've seen was just over. Old guy I know has a photo of one nearly 9ft! Fat too. Better than catching nothing but certainly not what one sets out to catch. Real ugly fuckers too.
We get Pike eels in the Brisbane river, I just cut the line off when they're huge. Sometimes catch Moray eels at the goldcoast in the seaway and they can be quite agro at times.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Much the same, though if it's going to be easy to get them out of the water for a measure I often get curious about the size. Used to fish with a fellow that loved taking the meat home. Thought it was delicious.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Can always build a jump over the fence
True... however, the position of the fence on the hill means I'd be building a lot of jumps...and they'd all be in neighbours paddocks. There is an option for a decent fall line or four in the direct neighbours place that would interact with no fences at all...the cows and the donkeys might have feelings about that though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Disgusting.

Had our twelve week scan today, looks like another boy! Pretty stoked. Our son is almost three now, I reeeeeeally wanted a boy for the first one, want as concerned this time around but I'm glad it's a boy.
Well done! You line will continue into the future and bring glory to your name.

True... however, the position of the fence on the hill means I'd be building a lot of jumps...and they'd all be in neighbours paddocks. There is an option for a decent fall line or four in the direct neighbours place that would interact with no fences at all...the cows and the donkeys might have feelings about that though.
Pretty sure the donkey will be cool with it k

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Just walked down the road to the servo for a bag of sugar ..... nope .... not even that evil white stuff ... ended up with a fistful of raw sugar satchels from the coffee machine.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I often do too, but haven't seen my beekeeper this year. I normally buy 2 kg around this time of year. Didn't even think about it at the servo. If it was in stock it would've been stupidly priced.
There's a bee keeper down the road from me that sells it from his front yard with an honesty box. I ride past there most days and he's been churning through it in the last month like never before.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Got some more fencing/balustrading/whatever you call it done today:

Tall post’ll be the new gate post.

Also set up for the SS wire runs but I don’t have the fittings or a swager that’ll remain a post-corona activity.

Have the gate frame but. And can also work on the stair stringers. But yeah, not much else, assuming Bunnings isn’t declared an essential service

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yippee-ki-yay motherfucker, fixed and working.

Very tempting to hard wire to 240 and throw a brick in, but the Asko condenser dryer is fixed.

One of my covid lock-in projects should be a humidity sensor and micro that sends me push notifications once humidity gets low enough.

Asko’s deaign is pretty ordinary. Actual parts, pretty good.