What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
any mullet or salmon pushing in yet?
There's been plenty of mullet schooling up in the harbour.

I didn't see any evidence. I wouldn't normally fish for tailor, mullet, bonito (usual catch from there) until after Easter but one of my friends got into some tailor last week while chasing bream so I figured with the rain tide and boredom I'd have an early crack. Would've been better off taking the macho gear down and throwing large slabs for jew who tend like the mouth of the harbour after a heavy rain. Though that can often result in being pestered by bream.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Washing up the press to head home for the day and I get a RING ME NOW text from Mrs George. You need to come home NOW

Speed clean, drive home.

Look what the cat dragged in!

Shit. Right. Ah......

I told her I had a plan for its relocation. She replied with so hurry up and call the snake catcher......

OK, we'll go with plan b

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Washing up the press to head home for the day and I get a RING ME NOW text from Mrs George. You need to come home NOW

Speed clean, drive home.

View attachment 361487

View attachment 361488

Shit. Right. Ah......

I told her I had a plan for its relocation. She replied with so hurry up and call the snake catcher......

OK, we'll go with plan b
Is that a Taipan?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Speed clean, drive home.

View attachment 361487

View attachment 361488

Shit. Right. Ah......

OK, we'll go with plan b
Relocate in multiple loations in multiple pieces.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Where’s mummy ?
That is the question. Catcher also said the parents don't give two fucks about the kids, and quite often eat them.

We see two or three every summer. We live in the middle of a almond block with chicken wire fences, plenty of mice, plenty of hidey holes.

We let them do their thing, so long as they don't come in the house