What does your day look like?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Snake catcher might use it for anti-venom farming?
That’s gotta be better than killing it surely

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Funnily enough, was getting the wife to help with the deck ballustrading today and came around the corner to her saying "watch out there's a snake on the stairs". It was a green tree snake, utterly beautiful, about 80cm long. Skinny little thing.

I walked towards it & it re-hid behind some building timber I had on the stairs.

"Where'd it go?" she asked. I could just see its tail. It's away now, ain't going to do anyone any harm.

And then we continued working in the near vicinity, nothing else said about the snake by me or wifey.

She's a cool missus :p

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Snake catcher might use it for anti-venom farming?
That’s gotta be better than killing it surely
He said he'd release it at least 3km away. Apparently the adults roam around 2.5km from where they call home. Release them further than that away and they'll find a new home. That's if the puncture wounds and internal bleeding from the cat don't kill it first.

It's about 20cm long @Dales Cannon

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
He said he'd release it at least 3km away. Apparently the adults roam around 2.5km from where they call home. Release them further than that away and they'll find a new home. That's if the puncture wounds and internal bleeding from the cat don't kill it first.

It's about 20cm long @Dales Cannon
Ok, I thought it was bigger than that.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Washing up the press to head home for the day and I get a RING ME NOW text from Mrs George. You need to come home NOW

Speed clean, drive home.

Look what the cat dragged in!

View attachment 361487

View attachment 361488

Shit. Right. Ah......

I told her I had a plan for its relocation. She replied with so hurry up and call the snake catcher......

OK, we'll go with plan b
Oh... that's pretty. Slightly knarly but pretty all the same

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Fuck that. Kill it or sell the house. Only options.
I was expecting a smoke beacon to guide me to where the house once stood.

The thing was laying on it's back, three quarters dead when Mrs George found it. She was contemplating how to remove it when she saw it's tongue flick. That's when the shit hit the fan