What does your day look like?

slowmick

38-39"
Arrived at work at 5:30 to start early so i could leave early and look after my daughter. Factory locked up as EBA gives them a day in lieu for ANZAC day. Waited in the carpark til some one arrived with a key after 6. Lunch truck didn't come at 9 and missed the 12pm one. Got dumped on by my old boss via group emails all morning as he figured I had to be nice as I need him to do something for my new boss. Came home at 3 to look after my daughter. Running up and down the street with her in her little pink car my hamstring went pop. Continued to play outside for the next 2 hours as my wife was trying to work from home. daughter asleep at 9 and there is no coke for the bourbon. Night team. Up at 5 to do it all again.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tracks and tyres on one machine?
Correct! Most mid range stuff will be like that if it's got a steering axle. Once you go articulated then tracks front and rear is no problems.

But the idea is obviously less compaction with more surface area. Fairly popular around here with the 3m control traffic guys

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Correct! Most mid range stuff will be like that if it's got a steering axle. Once you go articulated then tracks front and rear is no problems.

But the idea is obviously less compaction with more surface area. Fairly popular around here with the 3m control traffic guys
Makes sense, I thought it was articulated.

Had to replace two hydraulic hoses today, crap they are expensive and discovered another where the crimp spins around the fitting which is not ideal. That will consume my spare hose. Need to get more made up.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Makes sense, I thought it was articulated.

Had to replace two hydraulic hoses today, crap they are expensive and discovered another where the crimp spins around the fitting which is not ideal. That will consume my spare hose. Need to get more made up.
Hard to tell from picture I guess

Rowtrac Magnum

Rowtrac Steiger

Price difference of a couple of hundred grand. So if you don't need the capabilities of the Steiger, you can save some coin. Plus the tractor is more versatile for things like spreading or spraying

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
That Steiger is awesome. Would feel like way more of a badarse doing man stuff in that. Tractor is still cool though.