What does your day look like?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Apparently the guy we bought it off towed it behind a F350 with a solid draw bar from Mannum SA. Mrs George has already vetoed doing that behind the Colorado, wasn't too keen myself.

It's only short to mid length so there's a chance it'll go on a big flatbed. I'm calling the experts on Monday

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I see it as a commitment to something else...something primal. If it was just about coffee he would have cracked and brought a new one the second the current one failed. Dixon that kind of thing isn't possible of you're truely strung out.

Les see how he pulls up come Thursday...
Indeed. It got me thinking I can make an espresso machine from a cane creek double barrel shock. Would need vacuum and compressed air. But could be very cool.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
While I am waiting on the concrete mixer I started cladding the tank, well fitted a few pavers to see how it will look.

Looks like this wont take quite as long as I at first thought. Gazebo is in the process of being changed from faded natural timber finish which required way too much maintenance to painted to matchy matchy the verandah and carport. Then the top of the tank in something that wont contaminate the water.

@Cardy George love the bus. So many possibilities. I always wanted to get an alx rail wagon for a shed. Break into that you robbing bastards. A local set up a few passenger carriages as a BnB but was forced to sell them because of some building compliance issues. Not sure of the details and no idea if the fault was shared as it likely is. I know one has made its way to another local property as a studio / office.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
While I am waiting on the concrete mixer I started cladding the tank, well fitted a few pavers to see how it will look.

Looks like this wont take quite as long as I at first thought. Gazebo is in the process of being changed from faded natural timber finish which required way too much maintenance to painted to matchy matchy the verandah and carport. Then the top of the tank in something that wont contaminate the water.

@Cardy George love the bus. So many possibilities. I always wanted to get an alx rail wagon for a shed. Break into that you robbing bastards. A local set up a few passenger carriages as a BnB but was forced to sell them because of some building compliance issues. Not sure of the details and no idea if the fault was shared as it likely is. I know one has made its way to another local property as a studio / office.
What da fuck! Is that a white unicorn in the background?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Never done stairs before, but watched a million YT vids. How hard could it be?

Hard.

Old stairs prevented running the 170/280 rise/run pitch I wanted so the birds mouths vary down the stringer.

But it worked out - fuck yeah! Lots of bracing to come, more progress next weekend.

Oh and the 280 run is exactly what two deck boards need.

FIGJAM.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
First time dinning out in quite a while. Went to a cafe I like for an easy win. Aside from the 3 loud drunk hippy girls it's going pretty well. Fuck it feels good to have someone else do the cleaning!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
First time dinning out in quite a while. Went to a cafe I like for an easy win. Aside from the 3 loud drunk hippy girls it's going pretty well. Fuck it feels good to have someone else do the cleaning!
That sounds like a golden oppurtunity!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk