What does your day look like?

mtb1611

Seymour
Still doing a significant amount of work from home. Popped into Camden this arvo and on the way back home stopped off her.....as far as I'm aware, this is the only remaining trace of the branch line that ran from Campbelltown to Camden, closed Jan 1 1963. The deviation runs parallel to Camden Valley Way at Kirkham Lane, Elderslie. If only it still ran......!

Then got home and cooked dinner...

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Still doing a significant amount of work from home. Popped into Camden this arvo and on the way back home stopped off her.....as far as I'm aware, this is the only remaining trace of the branch line that ran from Campbelltown to Camden, closed Jan 1 1963. The deviation runs parallel to Camden Valley Way at Kirkham Lane, Elderslie. If only it still ran......!

View attachment 363261

Then got home and cooked dinner...

View attachment 363262
Are you on a diet? because that's barely a snack.

stirk

Burner
@mtb1611 nice photo of the bridge. Dinner portion looks good for lockdown times. I've put on a few kilos the last couple of months not walking about the city and office.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Installed the riser facia boards:

Inspected the huge beach damage overnight - expect more tonight:

Nick and dog standing where the tidal channel existed on Friday. The basin is now blocked, but it seems the beach will bust through and open up the basin in an entirely different location.

The basin now:

Stacks of water birds have moved in - waders, etc. They are lovely.

Too soft for +3m of waves? I watched from the shore...it was big and kind of clean, bit still mostly just closing out.
I love an ECL, there are a few places I can think of, one down the road that I drove past on the way to work just now that I would surf today, but they are places that are mega protected and one only breaks when this weather event happens, defo not 10 foot waves.

The beach down the road from me is utterly out of control ie death on a stick, not even jonny utah is out. Just watching it is exciting to me, just pure raw natural power, so awesome and scary.