What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yeah got one but made the decision that I could be 100% safe going cleanly, slowly & carefully. I would have used one if the roof had any sort of slope...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
To wet to ride any trail then the rain set in and I couldn't be arsed suburbing in the cold so got the manual stand out under the neighbours carport. My first real crack at it and it's unreal how after twenty minutes you can hold your balance point for however long you want, although I imagine it doesn't translate to actual riding as easily. Also quite hard work, good workout for the core.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
To wet to ride any trail then the rain set in and I couldn't be arsed suburbing in the cold so got the manual stand out under the neighbours carport. My first real crack at it and it's unreal how after twenty minutes you can hold your balance point for however long you want, although I imagine it doesn't translate to actual riding as easily. Also quite hard work, good workout for the core.

Are you taking orders, or loaning it in exchange for beer?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Are you taking orders, or loaning it in exchange for beer?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Anyone can borrow it whenever, might be small for your bikes but should be ok once the front wheel is up.

I whipped this up out of scrap and offcuts so pretty easy to knock together.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Anyone can borrow it whenever, might be small for your bikes but should be ok once the front wheel is up.

I whipped this up out of scrap and offcuts so pretty easy to knock together.
You make it in boost?

You're brave doing that on a yeti.

ausdb

Being who he is
Grab a harness kit from Bunnings. Still no fun to fall I imagine, but at least you won't hit the ground.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Most height safety kits are not that useful in domestic house situations, nowhere to anchor off and by the time you've run out the impact absorbing lanyard your on the deck anyway (at 10m you would be OK). Far better off to work in fall restraint / work positioning situation to stop you actually going over the edge. Anchor your rope off to something on the far side of the garage, edge protect it where it runs up onto to roof and always keep tension on and be aware of where you may pendulum to and set up redirects on your rope as you go if possible