What does your day look like?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Thanks @beeb, @fatboyonabike and @Flow-Rider There are quite a few go faster and go high options. I have to remember that it is Mrs car too.

A bit more power is needed and would make a world of difference
enjoy!
I fitted the EMPI 32/36 down draft carby kit to mine, before I did the vitara engine swap...used to be able to spin the wheels at the lights (31" BFG AT's)

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Fitting a passenger seat and harness to the mini then the Muru does a strip show while the Cannondale gets a new RD (thanks scotty).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me! I think the humidity here must be 99.5%! I'm fucking dying and it isn't even that hot. Every so often is the slightest tease of rain, a few drops, a little mist...just piss down already you big juicy cunt!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
We had a good storm last night, potential for another one in the next couple of hours, front coming from the south-west with thunder and hail warning. Its for a massive area though, so might be nothing by the time it moves across.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I fitted the passenger race seat in cousin's mini, turned out to be a 5 hour epic. Used all the toys, mill, lathe, pedestal drill, welder, bandsaw, belt grinder, cordless drill and grinder. Fark... had to balance the position between cannot get the allen screws in past the frame to the seat back is pushing on the roll cage brace. 5mm from one to the other. Even then two screws were tightened 1/8th of a turn at a time. Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Process flowplate I've been building for a client on and off for the last few weeks when time allows. Been trying to get them to let me do this for the last 2 years and finally they can see the benefits. Will save them 3 hrs of setup time and dragging of flexible hoses around all over the place everyday. Gives them the ability to easily fill, clean and empty 6x 2500 litre production tanks or a combination of at any time.