What does your day look like?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Pretty sure an R1 engine would tear the handlebar out of your hands!! The little single rotor Wankel it has is I suspect ample for this bizarre contraption...
As someone who already has one rotary in the garage hibernating if this ever needs a new home I'm qualified

Haakon

Keeps on digging
As someone who already has one rotary in the garage hibernating if this ever needs a new home I'm qualified
I doubt even id be allowed to take it... It sits with all his other NSU Wankel stuff, lots of Ro80s and assorted engines. He even has a factory marine version of the Ro80 twin rotor unit. And a couple of Fichtel and Sachs small stationary wankels he sometimes uses on the pump at the top dam. Only Mazdas engines he has are the ones in some of the poor Ro80 parts cars that were converted...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I doubt even id be allowed to take it... It sits with all his other NSU Wankel stuff, lots of Ro80s and assorted engines. He even has a factory marine version of the Ro80 twin rotor unit. And a couple of Fichtel and Sachs small stationary wankels he sometimes uses on the pump at the top dam. Only Mazdas engines he has are the ones in some of the poor Ro80 parts cars that were converted...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
This is true. And he also has a lot of old German rotary stuff...

To be fair though, the Ro80 is a lovely old thing. Was the family car from when I was born through to around 2002 - mega miles on it when it was retired. Was reliable but thirsty.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Pretty sure an R1 engine would tear the handlebar out of your hands!! The little single rotor Wankel it has is I suspect ample for this bizarre contraption...
Yeah, the only issue I’m seeing is getting the R1 to actually fit.

CR500 would be able squeeze in though, and it’s lighter so you retain that amazing cornering ol’ mate in the video was showing off.

stirk

Burner
Yeah baby, I'm rolling on wheels again!

This mean mother of speed comes with a rear shock to absorb the bumps in the sidewalk, a rear disc brake with one finger park brake action and pivoting front wheels for added stability.

Planned upgrades include tassels on the bar ends, pneumatic wheels and bottle holder.