What does your day look like?

Well this day just got dull...dirt lumps are all closed off and even if they were open they are just rocks held together by a small amount of sandy sandy. Some local youths have advise there is a plan to resurface the jumps. I hope the authorities take the opportunity to construct a new set up down here. What is here was well thought out and executed for such a small space, but it's time for something new and exciting!

View attachment 383702

I did come in through a different entry, one that I call the pancreas entry as @steve jobs' pancreas showed it to me and I rode a trail down that I hadn't ridden previously. It was a little bit fun. The tyres seem to hold the strain here pretty well. Will hit a bit of a lap and consider options for balance of day.
I have grave concerns for OMV now the quarry is filled and the area has become attractive to more socially acceptable forms of recreation, maybe @foxpuppet knows more but I do recall SNORC drumming up voices and support a while back to preserve and expand the track.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have grave concerns for OMV now the quarry is filled and the area has become attractive to more socially acceptable forms of recreation, maybe @foxpuppet knows more but I do recall SNORC drumming up voices and support a while back to preserve and expand the track.
I wouldn't mind if they used some of the delicious clay I saw in there to make some less rocky jumps.

I'd also like to pretend the area has enough of a following to prevent it being closed just because...but developers do like to develop.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Someone on here mentioned a zynga poker account a few days back. I had one that was unused for maybe 2 years. Today after lunch I had a go at getting back in an lo my universal password from 2019 worked. Account was just on B$1.5. Was playing a bit, getting used to it all again and had a few losses then won quite a bit when 3 of us went all in. I was one card off a Royal flush. One of the players posted the standard "nice hand" comment. I replied "you should see my nipples". Anyway someone reported that and I don't have that account any more.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Great job of cleaning it up. Who says crashing a bike doesn't develop helpful life skills.
18 years as a health care worker concurrent with 30 years as a horticulturalist and raising four kids (two sons) taught me a bit about first aid. Unscented wipes and the styptic powder i use for the odd bleeding toenail works well as a field first aid kit :D

Currently using my dog's antibiotic/steroid/lignocaine cream as a dressing, probably won't even scar.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can you come in early?

Do you want a bit of overtime?

Seems to be life just now. Christmas soon.

I also had a crash on the way in. Got cut off by a car and had to choose between a collision with the car or the concrete so I took a dive. I bounced pretty good and just lost a little bark off the knee.

Smashed adult life for about 1 hour this morning...load of laundry, fresh bed linen, and cooked.