What does your day look like?

tobbogonist

a registered member
Had a day off, scouted out and marked some trail locations. I have about 200m of elevation to play with including a massive cliff type thing. Think Beechworth bike park but in the rainforest. Checked the trail cams I haven't been game enough to go near since last year because of snakes.
Echidna, paddymelon, wallaby, quolls, a few yet to be identified and a healthy tumour free devil.
Then into civilisation for a home cooked mum meal.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Had a day off, scouted out and marked some trail locations. I have about 200m of elevation to play with including a massive cliff type thing. Think Beechworth bike park but in the rainforest. Checked the trail cams I haven't been game enough to go near since last year because of snakes.
Echidna, paddymelon, wallaby, quolls, a few yet to be identified and a healthy tumour free devil.
Then into civilisation for a home cooked mum meal.
View attachment 386334View attachment 386335
Hmmmm Quolls you say, nice love those little fellas, great show on ABC called the Quoll Farm should be in Iview.

Last edited:

tobbogonist

a registered member
Tasmanian Paddymelon are clearly very different to Mallee Paddymelon........
I had to look them up haha. A little different yes.

Hmmmm Quolls you say, nice love those little fellas, great show on ABC called the Quoll House should be in Iview.
They make a bit of noise, feed on little metallic blue beetles that are getting about everywhere here at the moment. I will have to check the show out.
A bloke I worked with raised the first pair that where reintroduced to Victoria a a few years back. Has some wonderful stories.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Miserable and wet.
Feeling sorry for myself.
Digging makeshift drainage trenches down the side of the house to stop flooding.

Then I see parts of Sydney literally under water...
Well. Fark me.
It's a not so bad. It's a nice a place. Ah shuddap a ya face.