What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They are all turning 17, getting their P's, buying older Subaru's, spending cash on go faster bits and racing each other :mad:

Mine wanted a dual cab, 2.7L Petrol that probably comes in at half the SA P-Plater limit of 130KW per tonne :cool:

Probably lucky if it does 110kph.

Just happens to be his 17th birthday today too. Deposit paid this morning and pick this up tomorrow.

He's absolutely stoked he got the model of Hilux he wanted.

307390516_5435728946492567_4658163849310991507_n.jpg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
They are all turning 17, getting their P's, buying older Subaru's, spending cash on go faster bits and racing each other :mad:

Mine wanted a dual cab, 2.7L Petrol that probably comes in at half the SA P-Plater limit of 130KW per tonne :cool:

Just happens to be his 17th birthday today too. Deposit paid this morning and pick this up tomorrow.

View attachment 393012
Fucking tradies.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner

View attachment 393012
That should be good for a bit more than that on the flat, the old NA 2.4s and 2.8s diesel used to get 110 on the flat.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That looks like the remnants of a fetish party.
They've been there for a while, they were off to the side of the trail and now someone moved them onto the trail. They looked new out of the box when I first saw them, didn't notice anything else out of place and just thought some pissed hags left them behind while they went for a swim in the quarry.