What does your day look like?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Got some under floor insulation installed. Feeling a bit of buyers remorse, or more accurately feeling guilty at not removing the finger and doing this myself… The under floor a long off the the ground though and I don’t do heights! But good to get it done - it’s a massive space under the floor that was sucking a lot of heat out.

0622B979-5237-45E2-9218-BA114A50EBAB.jpeg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got some under floor insulation installed.
Good idea ! Take photos on the 45° angle so we dont know if the photo is 90° out of whack :p

Also good idea with the insulation, yeah definitely a DIY job with side serve of prickles for a day. Paper overalls and a mask, good time to do it as it wouldn't be too warm in Tassie at the moment.

Great storage area for bikes down there if its secure too.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Good idea ! Take photos on the 45° angle so we dont know if the photo is 90° out of whack :p

Also good idea with the insulation, yeah definitely a DIY job with side serve of prickles for a day. Paper overalls and a mask, good time to do it as it wouldn't be too warm in Tassie at the moment.

Great storage area for bikes down there if its secure too.
Yeah, shoulda done it myself. Oh well, I’ve done my bit for the local economy! Got a bit stuck this winter and just couldn't muster the motivation…

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I vote you pay someone to do it and go for a ride while they do.
I spent the time they were working dealing with a particularly annoying thing at work sadly… I shall attempt a small ride on the weekend. How that goes will determine if I bother taking the roadie to Germany with me next week…

mark22

Likes Dirt
Got some under floor insulation installed. Feeling a bit of buyers remorse, or more accurately feeling guilty at not removing the finger and doing this myself… The under floor a long off the the ground though and I don’t do heights! But good to get it done - it’s a massive space under the floor that was sucking a lot of heat out.

View attachment 393063
Fear not still a bit of DIY to do there to stop it sagging down. A bit of wire mesh or some cheap lining will do the trick.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Fear not still a bit of DIY to do there to stop it sagging down. A bit of wire mesh or some cheap lining will do the trick.
I’ve been assured it won’t move, but if it does I’ll be getting him to come back and add more straps ;)

To be fair, everything I’ve read on this caper suggests it doesn’t tend to move. But we will see.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I’ve been assured it won’t move, but if it does I’ll be getting him to come back and add more straps ;)

To be fair, everything I’ve read on this caper suggests it doesn’t tend to move. But we will see.
You could just run a few more runs of the blue tape, cheap as fcuk..all you need is a staplegun and the willingness to get covered in shitty dusty under-house dirt!