What has happened to the Used market?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Umm 5'10" plus I would guess. The reach is 490mm so it's not crazy long.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Pretty standard for a lot of XL except the euro monsters like Pole, Nicolai etc...

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone want to hazard what a low mileage XL 2019 Banshee Rune V2, DVO Diamond and Topaz, Stans Flow ex ztr laced to Hope Pro 2 evo, 1x10 xt, would be worth?

Bullshit aside. You could probs get north of $3k for it I reckon

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
But I've only got green highlights on mine and it's a Rotorburn Giant. Sooo $10,000 should cover it, right?

In all seriousness though, did it sell for that ridiculous price?

Only listed 3 hours ago, and originally at $13k, so I'm guessing no at this point.

Accepted valuation methodology at the moment is to think how much you could get for it in normal times, double it, add 25%, and then multiply by 1.4. That's your low price. To get your advertising price, add another 33.74%.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's spent $5k on upgrades though...
The amount of electrical tape on the rear triangle probably accounts for $3k of those upgrades.

Must fkn suck spending so much money on that thing and the new Stumpy EVO is better and cheaper, and newer, in every way...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He's spent $5k on upgrades though...
I'd bet that these 'as new' and 'only ridden to the shops on sunday' might lose out on first owner warranty in many cases even after you have paid more for it than the shopfloor of an LBS.

If you really like riding, then you will ride anything and don't need a $10k+ pricetag to do it.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Bullshit aside. You could probs get north of $3k for it I reckon
If also say the $3250ish. 10sp knocks down the price down a bit.
Thanks for the tips. I was thinking ~$3,500 (the fork has a DVC and has been blueprinted, etc etc) so that makes me feel more confident.

Maybe I should keep the sweet and reliable 10sp xtr with a 11-46 sunrace for myself and get some shitty cheap nx to fool the sheeples.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I say I think it’s ‘worth’ $3250ish....I have no question that in the current climate, you may get a bidding war and exceed your $3500