What is the function of the device in the yamaha logo?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gotta get this for a question in one of my assignments but I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Anyone got any ideas?

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah they are tuning forks, gotta remember yamaha make heaps of music gear as well.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
this is pointless but anyway i own a epiphone, takamine, fender, yamaha, and ibanez guitar aswell as a premier drumkit. i challenge someone to beat that :D

curtisrider

Eats Squid
not 100% sure but they are about but about 3.5 ft tall and 2/3rds ft wide very expensive. i'll try and find out the model and post it tommorow

belly_up

Likes Dirt
Wanna sell em? i'll give ya 100 bucks :D

I auditioned a set of klipsch a while back, and goddamn they were nice.

wombat

Lives in a hole
01_250 said:
this is pointless but anyway i own a epiphone, takamine, fender, yamaha, and ibanez guitar aswell as a premier drumkit. i challenge someone to beat that :D
Oh man you got nuthin! Ok so to be fair these are the old man's but i gotta step in here:
Fender accoustic (my hack at the mo)
Maton F series accoustic
Strat (gotta have one)
Les Paul (gotta have one of them too!)
Ibanez flying vee (with custom paint)
bass, I think it's an Ashton
as for amps and cabs, god there's too many to count! A cuple of RV heads and combos, as well as a quad box,
a marshall quad, I think he's still got a pair of Fender twins sitting round, and some more assorted cabs and plenty of pedals. There's bound to be more but you get the gist. :p