what rims ?

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok i got a dice 24 on my jump bike and im lovin it, only down side is its really heavy, if u want it for DH get the 321 they are a proven rim and are that little bit lighter for DH racing, as for velocity i also have 1 the psycho rim is pretty good ive used it for DH and jumping but i think would be more suited to a freeridy trail rim.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have both 321's and they are sweet a while after they got built all the spokes came lose (could do them up by hand i think somone for got loctite!) and i noticed when i was home i had been riding hard all day and doing some decent size drops and stair gaps on my ht and they are still dead straight!

toodles

Wheel size expert
Dude, I know everyoe hates asking for parts advice and just getting blah this stuff sucks kind of replies but I'm being serious here - don't waste your money on the Dices. efore some Dice fan cuts sick at me I'll say why. I've had 4 Dice rims (run front and rear) only because I bought the first set and the second came on a bike I bought. ALL of them have cracked. My old old old 321s are still in excellent nick after being ridden without a tyre a couple of times (drunk and lazy). I think Mavics have a better compound or metal or something. The Dices (I still have them cos I'm too poor to upgrade) are absolutely flogged with cracking and flaring of the width. Just my experience - it's still your call...