What should i choose? need tech help!

Ando12O3

Likes Bikes
hey,
i was wondering whether or not i should sell my giant faith and buy a 2008 or 2009 kona stab deluxe, or should i keep the faith and spend 1 - 1.5 grand up grading it?

indica

Serial flasher
hey,
i was wondering whether or not i should sell my giant faith and buy a 2008 or 2009 kona stab deluxe, or should i keep the faith and spend 1 - 1.5 grand up grading it?
What sort of riding is it for? DH?
I recently sold my Stinky (05) and bought a Stab (07) much better and stronger ride - if that is what you are after.

bellto

Likes Dirt
yeah, go for the stab. if you are into dh you will not regret it. you can spend all you want on the faith, but it is still a faith. what kind of track are you going on regularly.

if it is placid, maybey stick to the faith.

depend on your situation

indica

Serial flasher
I say get a Stab, not a Stinky.
There have been some deals on current second hand one for around $3,000 in the trading section. They are lower and slacker and more solid than the Stinky, I've had mine for 2 rides, feel at home and I think I'm a bit faster already. Mines not heavy - no more than the Stinky - jumps, pedals and stops well. The floating brake mount makes a difference for me too.

bellto

Likes Dirt
i was thinking about it today, and i am wondering why you are wanting a stab, first of all they are such a gay name, so many things they go with, poo stab, shit stab just to name a few., and there are heaps of other cool bikes out there in the same price range. just thinking

indica

Serial flasher
i was thinking about it today, and i am wondering why you are wanting a stab, first of all they are such a gay name, so many things they go with, poo stab, shit stab just to name a few., and there are heaps of other cool bikes out there in the same price range. just thinking
C'mon a Back Stab is better than a DH Comp any day.

I like my Kona. Have you ridden a Stab?

Ando12O3

Likes Bikes
if your all wondering why I'm choosing between a stab and and keeping my faith is because i can get the stab under $3000 and i wasn't sure whether or not i should get rid of the faith.
Judging from all the replies I'll probably get the stab
thanks for every ones help so far
still open for more suggestions though

stp2jumper

Likes Bikes
Sale at TBSM

If your still looking, TBSM have a June sale on the 2009 Kona Stab Deluxe. They usually sell it for $3699, but with the sale, its $2819.95.