what would rocket man ride ? why a cotic rocket of course

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
rocket

Hey man nope few 100 grams heavyer than liteville 301 mk11 which is pretty light .
I worked out if i swapped my tubed wheels to tubeless id come in same weight
on of reasons why I bought it .
Go for it it's best bike I've owned craps over liteville. For roady loose riding and everything else

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Main reason was axtra length in top tube / reach
then second reason is shock compatibility ( liteville 301 has very specific needs and size restrictions )

Oh and new bike is steel yeah

rstim

Likes Dirt
Loving this steel is real . Tested at derby recently ,trouty even though to brief was my fav .
managed to ride up old blue tier trail from bottom to top then rode down the new blue tier . Bike did well View attachment 342617
I bet you didn't have many volunteers to ride up the old tier, I've done it and it's not to bad. Would like to see someone clean the whole climb I definitely pushed alot of the rocky sections. If you want to do it again and need some company let me know.
Love the bike too looks awesome.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Hey cheers . Ha yes i pushed a few sections ,but my girlfriend loves tech climbs ( was her idea to ride up ) rode pretty much all of it .

Absolutely . looking to come back in a three weeks .

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Hi all . Has been a while with no updates ,or changes till now .
So i struggled with the set up on cancreek dbil coil shock and decided to move it on .
The replacement X fusion hlr coil shock . Now cotic run Xfusion gear so I'd thought they might do the job.
And well I'm glad i did can highly recommend it so much easier to set up and feeling good.
1520849703340-1879251699.jpg
1520849752696-72677202.jpg

Reactions: Zaf

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Hi all . Has been a while with no updates ,or changes till now .
So i struggled with the set up on cancreek dbil coil shock and decided to move it on .
The replacement X fusion hlr coil shock . Now cotic run Xfusion gear so I'd thought they might do the job.
And well I'm glad i did can highly recommend it so much easier to set up
Did you use the CC app to help sort it out? What wasn’t it doing well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Tried yep my hardest to set it up correctly .
But couldn't find sweet spot . Would be great one area then average somewhere else.
Where as compared with the xfusion vector hlr had it set up perfectly within a few rides and haven't had to change it since .

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Well I've put minion exo 3c tyre on the back end of my bike ( It was on the front . ) But each winter I buy new front tyre .

And crap its blown the side nobs out so quickly its crazy . won't get 3c again surely its a design fault .
Like every side knob is torn in half
Now this is the first 3 c tyre I've used bought by mistake originally but jeesh
1522561405935741006953.jpg

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
After some large chunks have been knocked out of my xx1 carbon cranks I thought it best not to test there now diminished strength so got some nice alloy ones .
Also gone to 170 mm length in the hope of less crank strike we'll see
1523435002026-463743618.jpg

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Post ride report . Happy to say less pedal strike and very happy . It's a wee bit tougher in the up but way better on the down

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
LBS was in a hurry only $60 quid so that's all good
I've run them before thought they were pretty good super grippy
Test run tomorrow

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Well I've been checking out the new model rocket and I'm starting to save up .
Would any one be interested in buying my frame with xfusion air shock ? Pm me
I'll be posting frame in 4 sale section soonish
Cheers