What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Roadie tops with rear pockets . I think mtbikers missed on pockets purely due to marketing differentiation =f u .
Not really. Depends what sort of riding you do. Last thing I want to be wearing on a more gravity style ride is a tight fitting roadie top. I like them loose.
And if I had pockets in my loose jersey with items inside the last thing I need is all that crap bouncing around.
So it’s horses for courses.

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
Digital drivers licence is handy too. One less thing to bring.
I usually ride from home so back door unlocked, phone in the pocket or on one of those armband straps on the top tube, One up tool in the steerer tube and a bottle in the triangle.
How long are you all riding if you need extra water? I rarely need more than a half bottle.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Digital drivers licence is handy too. One less thing to bring.
I usually ride from home so back door unlocked, phone in the pocket or on one of those armband straps on the top tube, One up tool in the steerer tube and a bottle in the triangle.
How long are you all riding if you need extra water? I rarely need more than a half bottle.
I can drain a 1.5l camelback in a 3-4 hour ride if its hot. Can get baking hot with not much shade At my local and a lot of winch riding back to the top again.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You people really don't like being prepared on trail...I rock a back pack. If I get sick of wearing it I put it in the bushes. I'm leaning towards becoming one of those people who doesn't help those who came unprepared because fuck them.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It depends on the climate of the area and people's fitness, I go through 1l of water on most 1hr rides. I mainly use a backpack as it's easier to go from bike to bike without changing most of the spares over. I only have 2 bikes out of 7 that have a bottle cage for tools and or saddle bag, but they are mainly used for road.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It depends on the climate of the area and people's fitness, I go through 1l of water on most 1hr rides. I mainly use a backpack as it's easier to go from bike to bike without changing most of the spares over. I only have 2 bikes out of 7 that have a bottle cage for tools and or saddle bag, but they are mainly used for road.

Whoah...all you guys who use the 1 pack across your fleet of bikes, what the fuck??? Ive got a range of backpacks to colour co-ordinate with my bikes.

Back in the days of van life I also had a special crate for riding the quarry of doom. All manner of spares and tools in there. It came in handy too often.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Not really. Depends what sort of riding you do. Last thing I want to be wearing on a more gravity style ride is a tight fitting roadie top. I like them loose.
And if I had pockets in my loose jersey with items inside the last thing I need is all that crap bouncing around.
So it’s horses for courses.
You can go upsize with the roadie jersey to get loose fitting, and buy those with zipped back pocket.

Jpez

Down on the left!
You can go upsize with the roadie jersey to get loose fitting, and buy those with zipped back pocket.
No thanks. I work had on my Endurobro persona. I don’t want anyone laughing at me because I have a r, rr , roadie jersey on!
Next you’ll recommend I start wearing bibs!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Phone in the back jersey pocket, keys in a small saddle bag along with spare tube, tools, tyre levers, etc (doesn't rattle around much because it's pretty full) and I don't take my wallet, just debit card, CA licence or driver's licence for ID and $10 cash.

Also, a good reminder for people to check their phones are set up with emergency contacts accessible in the event of a crash.