What's my new frame going to be?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I think it is disappointing that now we know that Plank is getting a step through he hasn't told us which of the available powder blue colours it will actually be.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think it is disappointing that now we know that Plank is getting a step through he hasn't told us which of the available powder blue colours it will actually be.
I need to keep some mystery in this. Will it be the really light powder blue or the super light powder blue?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Am I wrong to be chasing after a Whyte t130?

Someone tell me I'm wrong, the market doesn't appear to be flooded with them

...I've also give some thought to a focus spine, though it's probably more on the xc side of trail

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Am I wrong to be chasing after a Whyte t130?

Someone tell me I'm wrong, the market doesn't appear to be flooded with them

...I've also give some thought to a focus spine, though it's probably more on the xc side of trail

I seem to always read good reviews about Whyte and am surprised they are not more common. UK bloke mags rave about them. Seems a solid option.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Didn't they recently just stop shipping here due to exorbitant freight costs or something?

Seemed a shame, they were just building some brand recognition, then boom! Goneskis... :confused:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Seen this @Plankosaurus

Or this

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Didn't they recently just stop shipping here due to exorbitant freight costs or something?

Seemed a shame, they were just building some brand recognition, then boom! Goneskis... :confused:
Bird stopped shipping to Aus. Not sure about Whyte. Weird as a lot of UK companies are using UPS and offering free or reasonable shipping costs.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Bird stopped shipping to Aus. Not sure about Whyte. Weird as a lot of UK companies are using UPS and offering free or reasonable shipping costs.
That was it. D’oh! (Thanks for the correction. :))

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Your very rong.
tell me how much i need to save up for that transition then ;)

Seen this @Plankosaurus

Or this

i had seen these, but i havn't managed to get over the marketing hype from a few years ago telling me that 275 has all the advantages of 29 AND 26. the bike industry wouldn't just make something like that up!

... i am starting to think i may have to consider a 29er. i'm not allergic to it, but i do still think i like the 275 better for a trail bike

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
tell me how much i need to save up for that transition then ;)

i had seen these, but i havn't managed to get over the marketing hype from a few years ago telling me that 275 has all the advantages of 29 AND 26. the bike industry wouldn't just make something like that up!

... i am starting to think i may have to consider a 29er. i'm not allergic to it, but i do still think i like the 275 better for a trail bike
Plus you don't have room to hoard spare spares to a spare set of 29" wheels.

Get a Whyte already.
Bill-and-Ted-Wyld-Stallyns.jpg