ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Had an awesome beer the other day called Schofferhofer

Nice and strong classic German weissbier

Last edited:

kizza

Likes Dirt
The beer i most like would be Corona.

But the best beer I've had would be a Crown Lager , only because it was the first beer my dad brought for me.

kizza

Ell

Likes Dirt
Favorite Beer: Paulander pilsner. very very nice.
Reason: German Beer, its the bomb with no hangover :p
second fav: Homebrew
Reson: tastes like a shandy, kicks like 2 shots.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Coopers sparkling, as a matter of fact........I got one right now! *edit, for it's full flavour.

Red back *edit for it's crisp taste.

Belgian style "sherry/cherry" beer. *edit for it's way out super sweet high octane power punch that get's delivered like a sherman tank parked on your chest with every mouthful you consume. If you want a beer that has as much flavour as alcahol content, this is it! I Got extremely drunk on it last time I was in Brussels (by myself). Had the appropriate hangover cure in Amsterdamn the next day 8)

*edit, yes I am drunk.

*edit, vote green :mrgreen:

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
your not suppose to drink in Amsterdam, you are suppose to smoke and consume other varieties

Dane

Likes Dirt
johnny said:
Coopers sparkling, as a matter of fact........I got one right now! *edit, for it's full flavour.
Pale Ale for me. i love it! and not too expensive either.

Grolsch for those special occasions - like if i ever win the lottery. Taste to die for... and comes in a kickass bottle.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Coopers from the Tap ain't bad, but home brew is better.

Perroni is my favourite though, with that "honey beer' a close 2nd...

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
Bravara from Brazil
XXXX gold / bitter (i am a queenslander come on !!)
Tooheys Extra Dry / OLD / Pilsners (spelling)
Corona with lime

that is about all the beer i buy, there are other good beers out there just dont feel like thinking

Say no to VB

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
not a beer drinker (you can kill me if you want)

but i must say, a mix of inner circle rum (very good stuff) with pineapple juice is sooooo good after a ride. great drink.

W2ttsy

wingy

Likes Dirt
Coopers Sparkling as an everyday beer and Little Creatures for special occasions. Coopers has a real yeast driven ale belt and the Creatures is as smooth as silk.
Thats bought beer anyway. My Cascade "Ghost Ale" home brew is ready for drinking and at only 7 weeks in the bottle it is already one of the best beers I have tasted. Smooth and rounded with a great malty finish.

parallax

Likes Dirt
Tooheys PILS.

Had it in the bath, after 11 days in the scrub completing the ATA in Armidale in the middle of winter.

Best beer ever.

zac

Likes Dirt
finally, someone else who drinks redbacks! i also like stella, new, coldies, tooheys pils and cold shots. oh, and the odd kilkenny or guinness when there's nothing else available.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
wingy said:
Coopers Sparkling as an everyday beer and Little Creatures for special occasions. Coopers has a real yeast driven ale belt and the Creatures is as smooth as silk.
Thats bought beer anyway. My Cascade "Ghost Ale" home brew is ready for drinking and at only 7 weeks in the bottle it is already one of the best beers I have tasted. Smooth and rounded with a great malty finish.
Ghost ale, what kind of beer is that exactly? What current beers would you equate it with?

After our last chat on beer, I'm quite keen to kick off my own home brew, also get a hold of those aged Coopers! Really starting to get an educated palete concerning the old amber ale. Will have to kick my excercise regime up a notch :D

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Name: Zywiec
Origin: Poland
Type: Lager
Good Pts: Comes in 500ml Bottles
5.7%
Nice and Smooth, with a slightly hoppy taste
Can be enjoyed quickly or slowly
Even smoother when comes from a Tap

Bad Pts: Not that easy to get here Aus only like a few bottle shops per capital city stock it
Cant get it on tap anywhere in AUS

nhd

Likes Dirt
shmity said:
dont forget that fre grolsch! :p
i am a fan of the ol mGoat and if its on tap will choose it over anything else. but me being in my prime uni days, draught works.