whats the deal with the honda dh bike ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti-Brenno

Likes Dirt
If you truly mr.dh.guy you would know all things DH but you must have spent too much time fisting your mum/sister to read Honda realised there were to many companies making DH bikes in what is still really a niche sport so they deemed it not profitable. Or something to that effect, now you can get back to fisting, have fun:)
a tad far ?

Tomtom Wyatt

Likes Bikes
My mate went to South Africa and dropped into Minnar cycles. Greg was there and my mate got the ride his old honder. Still in good order but sits in the shed.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
normaly i would just tell you to learn to ride
but nah you both keep using ur traing wheels
i dont believe there was evar a rule i couldnt post what i want so um yea piss of
i wanted to start a new thread to see if any new info on the hondas has poped up
Being illiterate never helps in an argument. Go to school learn how to spell and read, then go read the sites rules to see everything you have done while being on this site is bannable. pull your head in and act like you should on a forum.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1:normaly i would just tell you to learn to ride
but nah you both keep using ur traing wheels
2:i dont believe there was evar a rule i couldnt post what i want so um yea???? piss of
3: i wanted to start a new thread to see if any new info on the hondas has poped up
So um yeh i get what your trying to say mate what the kids (#1) who i both know that race and hit pretty big stuff (without training wheels :p) are trying to say is:

(#2) within forums there are always things like gravedigging- where someone posts a comment on a thread that last had a post 3 years ago, etc... , and creating new threads on common topics which are continually discussed in the one thread, e.g. "whats the best tyres for DH" stuff like this will just end uo turning into a multi-page shitfight or being locked and ridiculed by one of the mods. We're only human everyone does it occasionally, but its a good idea to search thouroughly first to avoid having to create combacks and get involved in humerous online cafuffles. ;)

(#3) Since the last thing on the honda prototype DH bike was seen in 2007 i am guessing it has died a natural death. I know greg minnar was on the team for a bit back then. If you would like to see some footage of the bike in action check out the 'earthed' series, i am pretty sure they are from that era of WC racing. As for future updates, check out Pinkbike.com regularly, if there's something going down that's pretty rad in the MTB world, pinkbike is bound to have a story on it ;)

cheers and keep searching, and be :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.