Whats the longest pushie you have ever done?

Odissius

Likes Dirt
From Wengen (Jungfrau region, Switzerland) to the base of the Eiger. I can't remember how far it was in distance but it was a vertical rise of 1200m! My glory never felt so heavy. The ride along the base of the Eiger to Grindewald was worth it though.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
55km, from the back of melbourne to cheltnam and all around the city included, all on a street bike, haha was fun.

mr.freeride

Likes Bikes
i have one to kill anyones legs. mt Stanley in Victoria 13km from base to the top over a 800 meter vertical height without phone coverage when your dad is waiting for a call to find out where to pick you up from and having to run up the hill to meet him!
now that is what i call majorly screwed up:mad:

Japan

Tokushima City to the 1000m mountain somewhere behind Sanagouchi village in Japan. Hardtail on road.

Tokushima is at sea level. The first 10 km rise ever so slowly so easy, the next 10km is straight up the mountain, then the last 5km follow the mountain line while still rising slightly. That last part was damn hard as all my energy was gone and couldn't keep the pace up.

Of course the reward is the return. About 20km downhill without having to pedal.....wheeeee !

Isn't that the reason we climb ?

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
2 kilometre up a big ass hill, it doesn't sound too bad, but I do it like everyday because my parents never give me lifts up:rolleyes: It's worth the trek though, damn fine track.

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
I did a ride a few years ago in the back of heathcoat in the shire
it was only a fire trail but was about 5 kms up the side of this ridge.
To make it worse it had just rained for a week straight and the trail was all rutted out with all the footy sized rock every where.

This is the realy screwed up bit... we did it on a 41 degree day
we finished in waterfall and had to ride back to heathcoat in about 10 min because we had to go out somewhere:cool:

was a good ride
never done it again though:p