,.~'`'~.,what's the XT Hydro disc like?,.~'`'~.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
hey...on my scab i got a front XT disc and its mad. i have had NO problems and i like it a lot. i think it rules over hayes. The XT 6" rule Hayes 6"......what do u think??

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Shimano XT easily. No more vibrations shuddering up the rear end of your bike while the brakes are applied. heaps more modulation too. I'm a Hope man thow. They squeel the loudest but they work schweeeeet.

naz

Criminally Inane
XT are awesome i love them esp 8inch version soo sooo stong and despite wot ever1 thinks i findthey have more modulation than hayes!!!

S.

ex offender
~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~I like my Hayes~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~

Ryan

Radministrator
Oi! jayboy, no topic needs a hundred fucking decorative squiggles around it for any reason. I swear if I see one more post of yours with these ,.~`'`~., piece of shit things around them you're banned. NO MORE!!!

S.

ex offender
Ryan said:
~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~Oi! ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~jayboy, ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~no topic~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~ needs a ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~hundred fucking ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~decorative squiggles ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~around~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~ it for any reason~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~. I swear if ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~I see one more ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~post of ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~yours with ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~these ,.~`'`~., piece of shit ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~things around them ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~you're banned~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~. NO ~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~MORE!!!~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~~~$(%(!^%(!)~%(~))(*&^%$#@!!~!@#$%^&(+_)(*&^%$#@!~@#%*~)!^&)~^&)~&^_+!*&%(&*~~+*~_&^!_$(^%*!~_*&!)*~~
Sorry? :D

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
sockets post took me like 5 mins to read ..... it would have taken a while to post .....

Status
Not open for further replies.