Wheelbarrow Freestyle

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
The pop Jump
(with optional Fly-over)

Sit with your barrow for a moment, check your mood, become calm. Feel your barrows mood-encourage it.

Hold the barrow gentle and loosely in both hands. Keep hold of the handles but push the barrow away from you for full arms lenght- KEEP HOLDING ON - then quickly and sharply, before the barrow knows what's happening, pull back and push down ever so slightly.

The front of the barrow will now flick up. To retain height lift the back end up to meet the front and thrust forward to hold it even longer.

This is farkin funny stuff, thess guys got some serious time on their hands?

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh man, that is so ooooo messed up.
does this mean that the BCC guys with the plumbers crack and blue singlets will be the X-treme doods for the Xgames?

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
you would have to own (or steal) a light weight barrow with really pumped-up tyres

i could see some serious injury resulting from this endeavour!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well wheelbarrowin' is all good and well, but the truly madcore innovators are down at the golf course with the golf buggies (the push handled ones, not the carts). You gotta get the whole 3 foot drop off the tee (I'm serious) without losing your bag, and then try and get to your drive on the par 5s on one wheel, now that's skill.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Haha yeah. It's great the way they let you share one set of clubs if you have a cart, that way you cna leave the other set in the car and strap a slab to back of the cart! (once again I'm serious.... :D )