Wheels - 26" DH/AM and Mavic XC

RichJS

Likes Dirt
I want some 26" wheels:

Item: 26" DH/AM/Enduro/whatever wheelset, 20mm front, 135mm QR (or convertible to) rear
Location: Prefer ACT, will likely pay postage from elsewhere in AU
Price range/Willing to Pay: looking to stay under $200...
Extra Info: .. Got an AM bike I'd like to sell complete, but want to keep the current wheels so don't care as long as they are solid.

Item: Mavic 26" UST disc wheels - Crossmax SLR / SL / ST .. maybe SX or Crossmax Enduro. 135mm-compatible rear hub.
Location: Prefer ACT, will likely pay postage from elsewhere in AU
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on the age and condition.
Extra Info: Prefer good condition, ideally from this decade, with freehub servicable. What can I say? I like real UST rims, aluminium spokes and crappy hubs. Ideally F/R pairs.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
yeah I've got some Cross something UST 26" wheels, they're 20mm front and 135x10 bolt up rear. Not sure on their age, they spin well and are straight and true.. but I'm in Melbourne so a bit of a pain to swap over.

TBH I've just mounted up a tubeless Hans Dampf addix front and it dropped a few hundred grams off the front end, the previous DD Maxxis High Roller II + tube was a fair bit heavier. Plus I've stuck a new 1x11 SLX drivetrain with a more reasonable 34x42 granny gear on it so it will be fine for the young bloke. (fucker beat me up a hill the other day, I'm thinking I'll melt down some lead and fill up the downtube when he's not looking)